• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Kevery

1. Kevery

Nor Cal chat thread

Ranger love. It was cool to finally meet you guys. Try to do it again soon.
  2. Kevery

Nor Cal chat thread

Another happy customer. Who else needs a cage?
  3. Kevery

Nor Cal chat thread

Another day in the office.
  4. Kevery

99 automatic to manual swap

I have a 99 4.0 ranger that I have recently done a m5od-r1 swap in. When I was getting parts for the swap I went ahead and got the ecu for the manual tranny as well. I swapped out trannys, jumped the NSS and hooked up the clutch assembly etc etc... Then I swaped in the manual ecu. The truck...
  5. Kevery

5R55E to M5OD-R1 swap

I started this thread in the 4.0 section but I think it fits better here. So it turns out that I got the ECU out on a same year manual trans truck. I didn't however get the tranny harness. Does a tranny harness even exist or is it hard wired into the engin harness? I have done some...
  6. Kevery

99 ranger 5speed swap.

I have a 99 4x4 4.0 auto. Just went through another trany and want to do a 5speed swap. I can get everything I need encluding the ecm and the pcu for the same year truck. My only consern is the wiring harness. Am I going to have to change the wiring harness too. If anyone has done this before...
  7. Kevery

Rims are too small

So, I'll explain my situation and then my question. I have a dana 44 out of a 78 f250 under the front of my ranger with 16.5" rims. I have a dana 44 under my 79 bronco with 15" rims. The 15" rims won't fit on my ranger (too small). My guess is that the f250 came with bigger brake calipers...
  8. Kevery

yoke swap

I need a 1310 yoke that will fit onto my 1350 bw. Is that possible? I have a 1210 on now (I think).
  9. Kevery

Front yoke on tcase too small for CV

I have a front cv from a 79 bronco and it is to big for my 1350 tcase yoke (front yoke to 4x4). Does anyone know if I can get a bigger yoke off of something else that will splin up to bw 1350 or do I need to find a smaller cv? any input would help thanks.
  10. Kevery

engine, trany, tcase swap

I want to do a v8 swap eventually and was wondering if my 1350/1354 doubler set up will bolt up to a f150 trany or am I going to have to buy a new set up. thanks Kevin.
  11. Kevery

cross over/high steer kit

I'm wanting to convert my HP dana 44 out of a 78 f250 into high steer. were is a good place to look for the kit. One of my nucles is already machined with studs. I just half to machine the other side. any suggestions?
  12. Kevery

sas dana 44

nope deffinatly nothing wrong with over kill. Gotta make it strong enought the first time or pay for it later!
  13. Kevery

sas dana 44

Nice work! Not over kill like mine.
  14. Kevery

full width d44

I just moved mine in on the axle but Im not using f150 radius arms so it not the same. heres a picture anyways.
  15. Kevery

dual transfer case set up on a 99

I want to put dual t-cases in my 99 ranger 4.0 with a 5r553 trany and 1354w case. do they even make the adaptor for this? from what I've heard I need a 1350 with a 1354 manual instead of electric. Am I right. I'm kinda lost but REALY want to do this.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad