• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by KentuckyHeadhunter

1. Some shots of my truck out and about

well, i missed the oportunity yesterday evening to take some awesome shots, the fields looked like an ocean and the fog was rolling in and the patch of woods my truck is parked in was about 12" of water. but o well, these arent TO bad. this is the first time i really got to try out the 4x4 and...
  2. HeadHunters Ranger "build"

so heres my 94 Ranger, i just got it like last week or sometime around there ive got several small things a wanna get done soon, then some things that will take a while to save up some $$$. first thing im gonna do is paint most the whole undercarage. im just gonna go get some equipment paint...
  3. New Ranger owner in KY

i just picked up a 94' Ranger 4.0l, 5spd, 4x4 ....well i pick it up an transfer it tomorrow that is, so no pics right now. its in Boonville, IN and im in Owensboro, KY so im hoping the out of state thing goes smooth and i can drive it to work tomorrow night. its not a bad lookn little truck...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad