• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by kennykenny

1. kennykenny

Gen 2 Explorer Frame Width?

Can anyone tell me how wide the frame is on a Gen 2 Explorer just behind the front bumper? Outside to outside? Thanks in advance.
  2. kennykenny

Worlds Most Expensive Car Crash

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2011/12/japan-ferrari-crash/
  3. kennykenny

Grade 8 Hardware

I have a Superlift 4" kit I bought used with no hardware and I'm finally getting around to putting everything together and I have a complete list of hardware needed to assemble everything. Now my question is does anyone know of a good place to buy grade 8 hardware at a decent price? My local...
  4. kennykenny

AGR pump atf or power steering fluid?

I know the steering uses mercon. However I just got an AGR pump to replace my dead saginaw pump and in the instructions it comes with it specifies to use strictly PSF and not ATF. What should I use? I re-read and it says "Use only clear, name brand, premium, racing or synthetic power steering...
  5. kennykenny

November Trail Ride NJ

You guys know the drill, lets agree on a date.
  6. kennykenny

1354E parts interchangeability?

Wondering if you can take a new style CV front yoke and put it on an old U-joint style case? Also is the rear output yoke different on the two cases?
  7. kennykenny

Driver and Passenger side cv axles same length?

Wondering if anyone could tell me if the driver and passenger side cv's are the same length, minus the inner portion that goes into the diff housing. Wondering if I would be able to take a passenger side cv, separate the inner-most section and just swap it with the inner-most section of a...
  8. kennykenny

Crappy slave cylinders

I have a '98 3.0 4x4. I've owned the truck just over 4 years now and have put probably 4-5 slaves in it. Everytime they just start leaking after some use. It gets wheeled about once a month and always gets cleaned very well afterwards. I always make sure there isn't any mud in the...
  9. kennykenny

Pine Barrens Cleanup

Found this over on Pirate. Anyone doing it? 9th ANNUAL PINE BARRENS CLEANUP at WHARTON STATE FOREST 9 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 more to go and we've all done this for a DECADE!!!!!!!! Come and take part in the largest one-day volunteer event at Wharton State Forest in New Jersey. On...
  10. kennykenny

October Wheeling South Jersey

Alright guys, lets pick a date.
  11. kennykenny

South Jersey Wharton Run 8-1-10

Here's what I took with my phone, I'm sure the other guys will post up some more. First two pictures are what I was looking at sitting in the first hole I went through.
  12. kennykenny

your truck camping

Thanks man, this was taken 2 years ago, quite a few things have changed but it pretty much looks the same plus some dents and scratches.
  13. kennykenny

South Jersey Summer wheeling?

It's been a few months since our last trip out and it's time for another. Lets here some ideas.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad