• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Kenns57

1. Matched tires

So anyone experience mismatched tires on a 4x4? The brand and tread pattern is the same but the tread depth is different. Reason I'm asking is that had 1 tire replaced under warranty, should they not replace the other tire so there is a matched set on that axle? Even he said they should be...
  2. shift motor

Thanks Ron for all your help been really informative.
  3. shift motor

Ron reading on other posts, is it true that jump starting or changing a battery blows these boards? This truck has always had battery issues. Gone through 2 batteries and 2 alternators in the past 4 -5 years. Doesn't drive it much, about 50,000 Ks in those years. He has disconnected the battery...
  4. shift motor

Uh ok. It's just that according to the wiring diagram the red/lt grn is hot at all times. It has 7.5 MV at the module plug. The white blue has nothing :(
  5. Wanted 4x4CM

Long shot, in need of 4x4CM for 2001 Mazda B4000. Same as Ranger, Explorer Sport from 2001 to 2005/6. Ford # on mine is 1L54-7H417-AC. Thanks!
  6. Delete 2003 4.0 Ranger Parts

Hello, you don't happen to have a 4x4 CM? Thanks Ken
  7. shift motor

So have power going into module except no power in run position for the red with lt grn stripe but have brake lights. No power coming out Yellow/blue stripe going to switch.
  8. shift motor

Yup no power to 4x4 switch. I'll check power to 4x4CM next but need to go out.
  9. shift motor

Oh ok, roger that. Must of been for another year, they listed fuses to check. Just need to check those voltages at the 4x4CM but sounds like the culprit :(
  10. shift motor

Thanks again! So there is no power to dash fuse #28 which is GEM/CTM system and radio. Hummm radio works but then it's an aftermarket radio and we didn't install it. But there is no power at #24 either but that's the clutch Pedal Position switch and starter relay and that system works.
  11. shift motor

Thanks RonD. I've been reading that jump starting or replacing a dead battery can take out the 4x4CM as well. This has happened lots on this truck. I assume the module is different from a '99 (there's one at the local wreckers) Can I use a shift motor that has the brown wire for the electric...
  12. shift motor

Have a 2001 Mazda B4000. Is this electronic 4X4 same as Ranger? The motor no long works. Looking for wiring diagram or any help. I posted this under Mazda forum as well. Have no power to shift motor but have power at fuse box. This truck does not have the brown wire going into the transfer case...
  13. shift motor

So have this 2001 B4000 4X4. The shift motor quit. All I find is vacuum operated. This truck is electronically operated not vacuum. Trying to find wiring diagram or any help would be appreciated. This truck does not have the brown wire running into the transfer case. Is this the same system used...
  14. lift kit

Yes it's a 4X4, torsion in the front, leafs in the rear. Looking at 3 to 4 inches. How about just a body lift?
  15. shift motor

The 4x4 shift motor quit on a 2001 B4000. Found 1 at the wrecker but it's from a '99 B4000 with the brown wire going into the transfer case. Ours does not have the brown wire. Can I still use this motor? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad