• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by kd3yt

1. Winter Tire Pressure

2011 Ranger XLT extended cab 79,000 miles We live in the south central Pa mountains. We wondering what pressure I should put in my tires for the upcoming cold weather. Temps next week are to be in the low to mid 20's with low's in the teens. The tire pressure warning light came on this am so...
  2. 2011 Tail Light wiring help

OK, issue resolved. Wires had enough dirt on them they looked the same. I pulled the plug and used my voltmeter to make sure which one is the 12v. Can't find the ground at the cross member as my spare tire hoist is froze and can't lower tire so will get the drill out and bolt the wire directly...
  3. 2011 Tail Light wiring help

Installing a rear camera to my 2011 Ranger XLT Supercab 4x4 Every thing is in except when I went to tap the back up light both wires on the socket are the same color. What is the correct way to make sure which side is the 12v. Once I determine that do I just connect both wire to the socket...
  4. 2011 Backup Camera- Running wire from back

Thanks everyone! Haven't installed yet. Will hookup camera power to backup light and make sure I hook up the reverse wire in radio harness. Looked under dash and will probably use the parking brake grommet.
  5. 2011 Backup Camera- Running wire from back

I just installed a very nice Android double din radio in my 2011 Ranger 4X4 XLT Supercab. Now I have a rear view camera to install. My question is how do you get the wire front the back end of truck up into the cab. Is there is a rubber grommet somewhere? Or do I have to drill a whole and put in...
  6. Callsigns?

KD3YT here. Got my Technician license early 1990, by late 1990 had taken General and Advanced test. Back in the 90's ran a Jnos packet radio BBS. In 2006 moved to present location with room for antennas so now work HF plus VHF/UHF. Been doing alot of FT8 lately due to band conditions.
  7. Correct Spark Plug for my 2011 Ranger

Need some clarification - Looking for spark plugs for the 2011 Ranger 4.0 with 75000 miles I just bought. Have been looking all over the internet and it seems that the Motorcraft SP-412 comes up the most. This is a nickle plug and alot I read called for double platinum. So what should I use...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad