• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by kaytor692

1. kaytor692

86 running rough

anyone by chance no the size of the bolts in the ignition module on the back of the distributor ?
  2. kaytor692

86 running rough

got the old girl back up and running with a good used ecm and a fresh set of plugs. thanks for the help fellas much appreciated
  3. kaytor692

86 running rough

ok my B2 is an 86 manual trans manual transfer case. would it be better to go with the newer ecm or go with the og 86 ecm? the one in my truck is a reman anyways and they are pretty decent price wise on rockauto
  4. kaytor692

86 running rough

so swapped out the ecm with a good ish spare and the fuel pump issue is back to normal. i was reading on here that the 88 and newer ecm's are better is this a thing or should I just get another 86 ecm?
  5. kaytor692

86 running rough

ok thanks for the info. you mean the computer in the passenger side kick panel right?
  6. kaytor692

86 running rough

having issues with my 86 B2 its over fueling like crazy ive replaced the fuel pressure regulator as ive had one fail before. i have also replaced the map sensor but the fuel pump just runs constantly. key on engine off fuel pump just runs and runs. what controls the pump? any help would be great...
  7. kaytor692

tranny problems 03 sport tracs stuck in drive

soo i now its not a ranger but my step mother has a 03 ford sport tracs 4.0l auto 4x4 she was driving the other day and something popped so she pulled over and realized she had no reverse no park or neutral. and it wont start soo im told because it doesnt read the neutral safety switch. any...
  8. kaytor692

Snow Pics.!!!!!

well my snow pics wont load for some reason but we got some snow left and some freezing rain to top it
  9. kaytor692

4.0 clutch swap

so i plan on doing the 4L clutch swap in my 86 b2 in the near future due to the fact that my clutch crapped out. wanted to know if i should go with a ceramic clutch or a plain jane oem replacement? also if theres any specific brand or stage that work the best for a DD weekend wheeler. any other...
  10. kaytor692

u-joints?

last year i changed out my broken GKN style rear drive shaft with a broncograve yard u-joint style shaft. i need to replace the u-joints allready and wanted to no what u-joints it takes this is the one i have:http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-92466-86-87-rear-w-2-or-4wd-mt.html
  11. kaytor692

Post a Picture of your lifted BroncoII

found this cleaning out the garage
  12. kaytor692

86 B2 door latch

hey guys im having a hard time finding a drives for latch for my 86 ive tryed lmc and rock auto and neither show anything for my 86 anyone no where i could find one other then a wrechers?
  13. kaytor692

Post a Picture of your lifted BroncoII

a little more work done 2" lift new rims and a push bar
  14. kaytor692

alinment bushing for my 86b2

having trouble finding larger then 2 3/4 alinment bushings for my 86 b2 just wondering if anyone could send me a link or something would be great. ive tryed napa and a local auto parts store that i deal with throw work but i havent had any luck soo it would be much appreciated thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad