• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jzoomer

1. questions/ sas on 87 bronco

ok so I have my 87 bronco 2 4x4, that i have removed my 2.9 out of i am currently waiting on the rest of the funds to start my SAS, i do think that i would like to complete my sas before putting the motor in as i feel that it may be easier that way, so i would like to know from you all that...
  2. Project Bronc

ok figured i'd go ahead and start a build thread for my bronco2 first post is kinda long to get all the starter info out, others will be less winded :icon_cheers: ... Vehicle Info: 1987 Ford BroncoII XLT 2.9, electronic 4wd, 5spd Current Condition: SH*TTY straight body only one bad rust...
  3. new from east TN

first off :headbang: my favorite smiley i have an 87 bronco2 that i purchased about 2 weeks ago all stock, for now... i am in the process of doing some cleaning preventative maint. before putting her through the winter paces. so far plans are pull the motor (happening today) change the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad