• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by JVDRanger

1. O2 wiring diagram

The battery is at 12.4v before starting and 14.5v running. That means the battery and alternator are good right? I am going to get a code reader.
  2. O2 wiring diagram

This is a follow up on the O2 sensor wire splice. I spliced the wires per the diagram and to it to a local "mechanic" to have the codes reset. His reader showed a bad o2 sensor on the side I spliced so I had him replace it while it was at his shop. There were actually 4 codes. 1. Battery...
  3. O2 wiring diagram

Thanks for the help with the diagrams. The truck seems to be running good now and I took it to a shop to have the codes reset and the engine light is off for now! Now to get the clutch dialed in.
  4. O2 wiring diagram

It is the upstream o2 on the passenger side. I took a couple pictures of it.
  5. O2 wiring diagram

Thanks for the reply, I am replacing the other side of the harness. It is on the wiring harness side. I have red/white, red white, orange/green, blue/white
  6. O2 wiring diagram

I replaced my clutch in a 2004xlt with a 4.0 and like a dummy crushed the upstream passenger side o2 sensor. I got a replacement connector with a pigtail but could really use a wiring diagram. Does anyone have this? Is is possible to fry the ECM if I do it wrong? The truck is angry! Thanks...
  7. Engine light on after new clutch

Thanks for the reply! I did replace the slave but am now remembering I did not bleed it. I wonder which is worse, trying to reach the 02 sensor wires with everything in place or removing the whole undercarriage again so the sensor is easy to get to. Thanks again for the reply.
  8. Engine light on after new clutch

Hi, I am new to this forum and it is a great resource. I have a 2004 Ranger XLT 4X4 with a 4.0 and 135K. I was having to push pretty hard to get it into gear so I finally changed out the clutch and changed the transmission fluid. I am working in my shop on the floor and when I pushed the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad