• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Justion337

1. Let's see what's out there....

Changed plans for now. Full DJM 4/5 drop kit with 18x8 et44 2012 Mustang wheels. 32mm(1.25") spacers put the final offset at 12mm. The tires are 225/50r18 Yokohama YK740 GTX. I still plan on picking up an 8.8 this summer.
  2. Let's see what's out there....

I'm a Euro car guy at heart, so I picked up these BMW 17x8 et20 Style 5s(BBS RC090) from a buddy recently. The plan is to refinish them with brushed lips, gold faces, and chrome bolts, then get some 20mm 5x120 Adaptec adapters(for zero offset) from another friend and drop the truck with an...
  3. Converting 98 Ranger to 01+ front end

My front bumper is in need of replacement and the pitiful headlights are nearly useless, so I was thinking of just updating the whole front while I'm at it. I'm wondering, can still use the hood and fenders from my 98? That would make it much easier on my wallet.
  4. New guy from Minnesota

Hello all! I'm a watercooled VW guy at heart, but I'm picking up a Ranger tomorrow. It's a '98 3L 5mt 2wd Ranger Sport. 102k miles and was old man driven since new. The only rust on the whole body is a hole through the front bumper. I'm planning on getting a DJM 4/5 drop out when some of my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad