Recent content by Justafarmtoy

1. Justafarmtoy

Mazda b4000 keeps breaking locking hubs autos and manuals

It doesn't break them quick just breaks them at random times some have made it a month or Better some a week or few days lol it is a Ford rear end for sure it's got the Same size tires all the way around new u joints gears in diff have been thoroughly inspected maybe just bad luck on faulty hubs...
  2. Justafarmtoy

That is a very good possibility it is posi Trac all the time is that commob
  3. Justafarmtoy

I believe it's a d35 the truck is a beast and I've put quite a bit of time into it I'm determined to find some that will withstand so ky beatings so any suggestions are greatly appreciated
  4. Justafarmtoy

Usually driver side have broke passenger side also. New u joints they have broke while in binds but have also broke just climbing muddy hills nothing super steep not driving hard just slow and steady and boom they disintegrate im gonna order some jeep warn and try them just stumped as to why so...
  5. Justafarmtoy

I aquired the truck and have put some work into it. It's just a toy for now. It runs like a champ but can't seem to keep locking hubs on it I've broke multiple stock auto locking hubs. Multiple warn manual locking hubs and a few other brand internet hubs any suggestions as to why it does this...