• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' the posts that you read.

Recent content by juntjoo

1. juntjoo

Anyone know off hand the size of the star bolts for the seats?

He said before how some models use coolant to heat the intake, which doesn't make sense to me as I've never lived in Northern cold climates where I guess it can be too cold even for your vehicle's intake. Threw me off on a tangent about cold air intake mods and exercising. Excuse me.. But if...
  2. juntjoo

Well supposedly it's on the way back to me. Unless they're trying to pull one on me but I doubt that unless you're gonna tell me some horror stories. Then I'll end up crashing THEIR truck into the nearest goodwill front window lol.
  3. juntjoo

R134a duh! Yeah, I know that stuff and that isn't coolant, though functions similarly no? My brain just wants these things to be the same for ease of understanding what goes in under the hood. And I know what you're talking about about the radiator on other models. I think it is either the 4x4...
  4. juntjoo

Just as any donation svc I assume. They needed my title though with the car so I had to send it to them, then they sent it to the towing Co. So they work with another company to pick it up. You get a tax write off. I suppose a "cars for cash" junkyard option might be more lucrative. Maybe just...
  5. juntjoo

Dumb question to illustrate my ignorance in cooling systems: was this an engine coolant issue or cabin coolant issue? Are those totally separate? I'd think so but hope for simplicity they worked together sharing coolamt/refridgerant, but maybe those are two totally different things. I just know...
  6. juntjoo

That's a good option! Apparently I'm not very creative if that's even creativity. I've never had to deal with no coolant issues and I assumed this a no coolant by the fact it was spraying like mad. It woulda been a slow ride home but would have worked. Anyway, lol, it must have been a sign from...
  7. juntjoo

Well I'm on the west coast, Fort Myers area. Truck is in the middle of state.
  8. juntjoo

Truck's 100 miles from home though and I gotta get back It's in bell Glade if anyone's interested. Just totally vacuum shampo'd the interior. lol.
  9. juntjoo

Thx for the answers. I got a set from Walmart. Has all but the t60 but as fate would have it unexpectedly my relationship suddenly has just ended with this truck. Or will so within 24hrs. Earlier today half way across the state of FL on my way to eat turkey with some friends the engine blew...
  10. juntjoo

Okay just for reference you need a T55 AND a t45 or close to get the bolts that mount the waist seat belt out for the driver's seat as it's smooshed through it. I'm gonna try to 'smoosh' the belt out of the buckle I guess if I wanna get this done by tomorrow morning.
  11. juntjoo

Anyone know off hand what sizes this truck uses? I know there are some big ones in the bed. What size are those and are there any others? Might as well just get a set with all the big ones this truck needs. No biggie if no one knows. But I'll prolly just return this one when I'm done with it and...
  12. juntjoo

Thanks. T55 - I guess. Just grabbed one and it's loose but fits.
  13. juntjoo

Mine's an 03(might be 02)
  14. juntjoo

What would be the most likely cause of the clutch pedal suddenly losing resistance?

Did you remove the wheel or just turn it out? For future ref if all you gotta do is turn it out to gain easy access like that, I'm going that route!