• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Junkyardexpress

1. Junkyardexpress

Installing new radiator

Another trick is to squeeze the upper radiator hose like a priming bulb for a outboard motor. And yes those funnels work awesome. These old trucks aren't finicky to bleed like newer vehicles.
  2. Junkyardexpress

speedometer conversion

What do I need besides the instrument cluster to do a kilometer to mph conversion on a explorer
  3. Junkyardexpress

clutch multi function switch

i was wondering what kind of info does the fuel part of the switch supply to pcm? my truck has been stalling starting it cold then goes with the second try if i take it out of gear and parking brake on foot off of clutch it starts and runs on the first try .
  4. Junkyardexpress

94 to 92 swap

a friend of mine rolled his ranger the other night it's a 94 2.3 2wd 5sp longbed questions is how hard would it be to swap his stuff into a 92 longbed 2wd with a bad auto?
  5. Junkyardexpress

97 up explorers problems?

I'm thinking:icon_confused: about getting a 98-99 explorer sport:icon_bounceblue: and was wondering:icon_confused: about any issues :annoyed: and how to prevent them:icon_thumby:
  6. Junkyardexpress

Lockers

How hard is it to shim a locker :icon_confused:
  7. Junkyardexpress

2.9L cold start issues

I have a 91 ranger with a 2.9 out of a 90 brII.When i start it first thing in the morning it fires right up then immediately stalls:annoyed:.It has a new fuel pump,filter,relay,pressure regulator.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad