• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jon440x

1. Skin problems ...

I am 26 and i have eczema for those of you who dont know what it is The term eczema is broadly applied to a range of persistent skin conditions. These include dryness and recurring skin rashes which are characterized by one or more of these symptoms: redness, skin edema (swelling), itching and...
  2. Hummmmmm

http://stjohns.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1984-AM-General-Postal-Van-W0QQAdIdZ53134372
  3. Box sides

Ok i have a 1994 Mazda B3000 4x4, it had those fender flairs on the box sides. The water collected behind them and rotted out the box side. It’s been in need of repair for a long time but NOW i have to fix it. Bought some sheet metal and got out the old grinder. I made a template of the arc...
  4. can someone translate this into English for me ?

Ok I pulled out the codes on my 1994 Mazda B3000 4x4 today, using the instructions from http://www.fordfuelinjection.com/index.php?p=49 this is what I found The KOEO code came out as 335 twice, I looked it up in the list and it said “PFE or DPFE sensor voltage out of Self-Test range” can...
  5. My Exhaust question

I have a 94 b 3000 4x4 . On the passanger side where the manifold connects to the y pipe .......... is there suposed to be sealent between the two flanges that bolt together ? My cab is filling with exhaust and i dont realy like it. the exhaust was falling off my truck for a while only held on...
  6. How to pull codes on a older 3.0L

I have a 94 B3000 4x4 auto, the check engine light came on. so i went to buy a code reader, the store only had a odb2 ? ...... i was told i need a obd1 .... but i was also told i could cross out the pins to get the code. How do i do this ? Thanks Jon
  7. Free Truck ......

Ok a friend of a friend is going to give me a 97 ford ranger 2wd Auto with a 4 banger in it. I havent seen the truck yet but i am told this guy is still driving it, but it has a trans problem. I am told the trans problem is when it is shifting from 1st to second, he said it is almost like...
  8. My question .......

:buttkick: Hi all I have a 1994 Mazda B3000 4x4, I was part of this site a few years ago but lost my info so I signed up again. I have a few wiring questions, the person who owned my truck before me made a mess of the wiring when he tried to install a trailer kit, This is what happens with...
  9. my problem / question

Hi all I have a 1994 Mazda B3000 4x4, I was part of this site a few years ago but lost my info so I signed up again. I have a few wiring questions, the person who owned my truck before me made a mess of the wiring when he tried to install a trailer kit, This is what happens with the lights...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad