• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jollykreiger

1. πŸπŸ—πŸ—πŸ π„π—ππ‹πŽπ‘π„π‘ π•π„π‘π˜ π‘πˆπ‚π‡ π‹πŽπ– π‘ππŒπ’

Thought I would update with some new information. It is definitely extremely rich at low rpms. New plugs come out dripping in fuel after running for about 10 seconds. Trying different things they always come out coated in fuel. All of them. Every now and then the CEL comes on and goes out with...
  2. πŸπŸ—πŸ—πŸ π„π—ππ‹πŽπ‘π„π‘ π•π„π‘π˜ π‘πˆπ‚π‡ π‹πŽπ– π‘ππŒπ’

Ever since i got my 1992 Explorer it has a weird "miss" at idle, almost like a dirty injector. The weird thing to me is that the higher the rpm the better/ smoother it runs. It seems to be running on all cylinders and has decent power (I've had 3 4.0l ohv before this one) I did find the cat was...
  3. '91 Explorer will not idle during inital startup.

Its about as clear cut as I think I can make it. When I first start it in the morning for about the first 30seconds to 1 minute, the rig will slowly drop the idle lower and lower until it stalls out. If I hit the gas it runs great and will stay running no problem. If the truck is already...
  4. BII 4.0l MPG's ???

I finally adjusted for my speedometer (%18 off:icon_surprised:) and calculated my gas mileage. At 70-75mph I got 16.5 mpg. Does this seem about right? I did go from 1000' up to 2500' elevation and back down 4 times. But the rest was smooth sailing on the freeway. The rig is a 84' with a...
  5. 1310 rear diff u joint swap 7.5"

So long story short, I broke my rear yoke on the driveline, Got a new slip yoke given to me but its a 1310 so now I need to change my yoke on the diff to the 1310, is there any JY options out there or only aftermarket?
  6. got a spare '84 B2 rear diveshaft?? Near Moses Lake,WA

So my buddy accidentally broke the rear driveshaft the other day and as it turns out the only parts yard around Moses Lake WA that might have one wants double anybody else wants and I would still have to go search through the junk pile to find it. So Does anybody have a spare or extra one they...
  7. Bronco II rear driveline parts?

So I broke my rear driveline on the rear yoke yesterday... I called around today and all I could find was come look at our junk pile and it'll cost $95, but that junkyard is a ripoff and I try not to go there anyways. So, since the only part that broke was the rear yoke. Couldn't I pull the...
  8. 7.5 handle being welded?

So in my '84 4.0l bronco II, I have the stock 7.5 rear end. Right now its a one wheel wonder, I know the dana 28 up front will explode if I weld it but will the 7.5 handle moderate abuse when it is welded. I drive it mainly for hunting fishing and if Im just putting around exploring, my dd is...
  9. Bronco II towing capacity ???

Its an 1984 if it matters 4x4. I thought this would be an easy one to look up but boy was I wrong. All I can find is people saying the 2.9l is so under powered that a few hundred pounds would make it impossible to keep up on highways. Or that the auto trans is gonna have a meltdown so just...
  10. Bronco II custom quarter window flip up

As the title suggests. Has there ever been a write up on it. The reason I ask is I just acquired a '84 with the drivers side quarter window busted out, and would like to make it into a flip up hatch to access the rear with out opening the entire hatch. I already have a piece of plexi mostly...
  11. '84 Bronco II 4.0L wont cold idle

'84 Bronco II 4.0L wont cold idle randomly Bogs down So I just picked up this bronco II with what appears to be a first gen explorer 4.0 setup, all I know for sure is that it has the aluminum upper like the 1st gens Ive seen and not the plastic ones like my 1997 was. It runs pretty good, the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad