• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by JOHNCROFTON

1. Blower motor only on high

Where is it located?
  2. Blower motor only on high

1994 Ranger, a/c works good, but now only on max. What do I check first?
  3. Heater problems

It was a stopped up core. R & R took about 15 minutes. Thanks for the info
  4. Shift knob

I have a 94 Ranger with a 5 speed, and I believe the shift knob is glued on. I want to put a custom shift knob on it. Does anyone know the shaft diameter? I would like to make sure it’s going to fit before removal
  5. Heater problems

Neither heater hose is near as warm as radiator hose.
  6. Heater problems

I have a 94 Ranger (4cyl. 5spd) and I get no heat. New water pump, radiator full, new radiator hoses, controls all working normally (switching air to floor to defrost) but no heat. A/C works great. Where do I start looking??
  7. Performance mods

I have a 94 Ranger with a 4cyl and 5 speed, all stock, and needing to get a little more power and highway speed from it. Where do I start? Not new to performance mods, but new to this platform
  8. 94 cruise control issue

I have a 94 Ranger, 4 cyl. 5 spd, with the cruise control on a stick on the lower driver’s side of the column. Recently, cruise control stopped working. All brake lights and turn signals work, so where do I start to look?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad