• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jmkissler

1. Will 1995 Ranger Front End Parts fit on a 2000 Ranger

So, my 1995 Ranger 2.3reg cab is still dead. I have to rebuild it, or hopefully find a new engine/transmission. I found a 2000 Ford Ranger 3.0 Extended cab for 500 bucks. Some dude's GF ran it into a tree. The fenders, grill, doors, hood, etc are jacked. Will parts from my 1995 fit a 2000 series...
  2. Engine Swap 1995 Ranger from 2.3 to 3.0 - Will it work?

Can I use the same Cat? Also, transmission? I thought the 3.0 and 2.3 used the same transmission/same bolt pattern. Is that only for the 2000 3.0?
  3. Engine Swap 1995 Ranger from 2.3 to 3.0 - Will it work?

My little 2.3 is making a cross between clicking and knocking sound. It is not in the top end. It almost sounds like a piston pin, probably cylinder 1. So, since I'll have to pull the engine to repair, I decided to do an engine upgrade. I have found a 3.0 out of a 1997 Ranger Auto. I know I'll...
  4. 95 Ranger 2wd 16x8 5x4.5 4: Backspace

Hey all! I picked up a Ranger recently. The wheels it currently has are a mismatched set of 14's. After looking at tire prices, I decided it would be in my best interest to pick up a set of 16" wheels so that tires are easier to find. Will the specs in the title work for me? The part I don't...
  5. High vacuum at idle, drops like a rock when gassed.

1995 Ranger 2.3 manual trans. At idle vacuum is sitting at 25 +/- a bit. When I step on the gas, moving or stationary, vacuum drops to between 8 and 10. I've seen low vacuum at idle, typically from some sort of leak. I have never seen high vacuum at idle and low under power. I guess am asking...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad