• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jmilewski26

1. irregular tire wear

I drove from NY all the way to KY the other day went i got to KY i notice my front driver side tire was worn down to the medal thread in the tires. i inspected the other tires and they were all worn naturally. My brakes tend grab the wheel and turn it to the left (my left as in i'm sitting in my...
  2. Finding the EGR

so me and my dad totaled his ranger and on my ranger i needed a new egr valve. so the brilliant idea came to mind to take his but i can't locate it on his truck. my ranger is '97 v6, 4.0 and his is a '99 v6, 4.0 the only difference is he has an air conditioning unit. my valve is in plain view so...
  3. EGR valve replacement

hey guys i need to replace the EGR valve heard it was simple looking for some pointers on it, i tried looking in the tech library and didn't find anything. If the answers im looking for is somewhere else just tell me where to go don't want to clog up the threads, thanks !
  4. problems pumping gas in the truck ...

so i dropped my tank the other week to change my hangers for my leaf spring because i didn't want to have a torch near the tank and re-assembly went smoothly ran the truck everything works fine to my surprise. however when i pump gas now the gas builds up in the feul arm and triggers the gas...
  5. back firing on a straight pipe

hey guys i straight piped my '97 ranger from the cat. and used a 2inch pipe thats prob about 7ft long. when my truck is coasting or droppping fast in rpm it back fires, doesn't do it every time but enough to make me wonder what the deal was. maybe is it some back flow problem? and i dont have an...
  6. difference in new vs old shackles?

So my '97 ranger Needed the shackles and hangers replaced..... Shocking I know. But I sent it down to a local garage to have them do it BC they needed to be torched off and the front hanger was too close to the gas tank for my liking. As I digress, my ranger now looks Ike it sits higher than...
  7. leveling kit my ranger?

hey guys new to the forum, just saw a couple clips on youtube about MAKING a leveling kit for the front suspension with a bolt extender and a bunch of washers. Curious if anyone else had seen or done these methods didn't see anything for the rear suspension, your feed back would be appreciated!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad