• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Jmazda94

1. 93' F150 XL Trans Leak

Im thinking about buying a 93' F150 4x4 as a work truck. I live in alaska and my day to day truck is taking a beating. They are asking 500$, but the trans is leaking. I think it might just be seals but I have never taken out a trans before. I am wondering what you guys think. Is it a good deal...
  2. 93' F150 XL Trans Leak

Im thinking about buying a 93' F150 4x4 as a work truck. I live in alaska and my day to day truck is taking a beating. They are asking 500$, but the trans is leaking. I think it might just be seals but I have never taken out a trans before. I am wondering what you guys think. Is it a good deal...
  3. EGR tube has holes..do i need to even have it connected?

I got a 94' b4000. My EGR gas tube is full of holes and makes a bad exhaust leak sound when I drive. A new tube is 140 at napa will buy eventually but about to embark on at 1000 mile drive. Does the tube having holes effect the performance? Also, can I take if off the manifold and plug the port...
  4. ABS lockin up only in mornings

Every morning on my way to work as I am going down my driveway then to our entrance rd. when I tap my breaks they lock up and I start sliding..My driveway is pretty steep and the entrance rd is very steep as well so when one of my neighbors is driving past my driveway I might end up hitting them...
  5. disc break bearings

I just replaced my ball joints and i am putting my disc back on but the bearing on the back side of the disc keep popping out, i dont think that is good. Also the bearing itself is it supposed to be tight in the rotor or loose? This is a relatively new rotor and bearing set..can't remember if it...
  6. Gear ratio change? Tech Library chart?

Has anyone used the gear ratio chart in the tech support library? I recently upgraded to 31'' tires from 225/75/15 (which i think are stock). I went to the conversion calculator in the library and 225/27/15s have a dia. of 28.3. After entering new/old dia. and gear ratio 4.10 on a 4.0L 4x4 it...
  7. b4000 4x4 front upper and lower ball joint install..?

My driver's side upper and lower ball joints are going out and the machanic says time to replace but he was 600$ for 3 hours of work to do it..way too much, so I am wondering if anyone has a good way to get the ball joints out and the new ones in..? He says you need a press or a speacial tool..I...
  8. Skyjacker Suspension Lift

Has anyone ever used a skyjacker 1-2" supension lift? I just got 31"s put on my b4000 and seems like i need a small lift. I was looking at either the 132K-H or the 132K-M. I dont really want to block the rear because I need some extra supension for heavy loads. anyway just wondering if there are...
  9. Need Tail Light Assembly

Any one got a left driver's side tail light assembly for a 94' b4000 or whatever year has the same one..? Thought ranger's would have the same but it is not the case.
  10. Truck wont start all of a sudden!

I have a 94' b4000, never had any problems starting it before. I was driving it today then I came home for lunch. When I got in it to go back to work it would not start. It would turn over for a second then die. This happened to my brother who was using it while i was in the field working. When...
  11. header question

I have a 94' b4000. I have an exhaust leak near the manifold and i just want to replace it with headers. I don't want a duel system, and a im thinking about getting a used pair of jba's, but was asked why i would want headers if im not going to run a duel system. I am now questioning myself...
  12. Want a small lift but unsure of best way to get it..?

I have a 94" b4000 the suspension is all stock with stock tires. I want a small lift nothing to crazy maybe an inch or two. Would getting 31" tires do the trick? I don't have tension bars so it would have to be blocks or spring lift. I live on an island in alaska so parts arn't that easy to come...
  13. speaker size

I got a 94' b4000, reg cab. Factory radio was gone when i bought it and replaced with a cd player. I am out at field camp right now and want to buy some front speakers so they will be there when i get back in 2 weeks or so. I think they are 6.5" but can't check, any help? Thanks!
  14. Ranger to Mazda part switches

Are rangers and corresponding year mazdas only compatible with each other? I have a 94' b4000 but there is a 97' ranger in a yard in my town that has some nice parts on it. I would like to switch them out but..not sure if a 97' will work. I know after 94' the ranger was changed to what it is...
  15. Shift Linkage adjustment??

On my 94' b4000 5spd. I have been having some issues shifting into gears. It works but sometimes it is really hard to shift into 1st and second. After reading all the threads about other people who have had the same issues, I have determined its either the master/slave cylinders or the shift...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad