• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jlove1974

1. boat rollers for body lift

I am looking at various ways to do a cheap 2" BL on my B-II. Since the factory body mounts are cracked cheapo 22 year old rubber, I was thinking about going with something like this: http://www.wholesalemarine.com/p/T-D-86289/Poly+Vinyl+Non-Marring+Trailer+Bow+Roller.html I figure this...
  2. using factory ranger 2.3 header for turbo

I am too lazy to search. Has anyone successfully used the factory ranger header as a turbo header? I know the circle track guys all cut the 'ball' off the collector and clean it up and use it as a header, so what is preventing me from cutting off the flange and the collector, flipping the...
  3. new old guy w/ Mazda B2300 and turbo

Long short story: in 2003 I bought a short-bed 5-speed 2wd SEFI B2300 to do the turbo swap (before everyone had them!) and life got in the way so I just drove the truck as a daily driver (kids, etc). It's been my beater truck for years... I still have the truck and my massive collection of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad