• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by JJNOLA

1. Cleaning the evaporator

1994 b2300. What's the easiest and simplest way to clean the evaporator? I've seen a few videos of people taking out the blower motor. Is it possible to just pop open the top of the housing enough to grab the leaves and spray some cleaner in there or is removing the blower motor the best way...
  2. upper intake manifold varieties

So i've noticed that some rangers have upper intake manifolds that have 2 runners and some of them (later models) have 4 intake runners. My 1994 mazda 2300 has the 2 upper intake runners that leads to the intake plenum and opens up to 4 intake runners for each cylinder. I'm wondering if swapping...
  3. EGR pipe on 1994 2.3l lima

I've finally successfully removed the egr pipe that connects from the exhaust manifold, over the valve cover and connects to the egr valve on the intake manifold. My question is since the pipe has flare fittings, and the threads are on the outside, what cap/plug can I use to cap it off so I...
  4. Mercon V additives?

Anybody use or know of any good transmission additives? I have a 2.3l m5od that uses mercon V. I feel like I've neglected my tranny (besides regular flushes) compared to all the goodies my engine gets. Right now I just have Mobil 1 synthetic mercon V in it. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
  5. T5 gears in M5OD?

I'm looking to upgrade my stock transmission to something a little more robust (I guess) and taller in gearing. I heard the T5 tranny is pretty good especially when it's driving a 94 2.3 lol. Could I put t5 gears in my m5od or do I have to swap the whole tranny, housing and all? Any way I can...
  6. What is this plug under my dash?

Hey what's up? New guy here. I have a 1994 mazda b2300 2.3l lima 2wd. I've been wondering what this plug is under my dash? Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad