• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jjfugler

1. jjfugler

New old member

Hey guys. Been a member for awhile due to owning two Bronco IIs. I have finally added an FFR (Ranger) to my Corral. Can't wait to start customizing it.
  2. jjfugler

Rebuild kit for 90 2.9L 2wd Manual

Hey guys and dolls...got my motor finally on the motor stand and ready to crack it open. What is the best rebuild kit and why? This will be a grocery getter and Sunday driver. Will be doing some upgrades but not getting crazy. All suggestions appreciated.
  3. jjfugler

Found! 87’ bronco ii gas tank skid plate

I have the support straps but no longer have a skid plate. Do you need those?
  4. jjfugler

Wanted 88-89 axle shaft and spindle, also seat tracks.

Got an 86 donor but its 2wd....will that work for the spindle you need and axle? I have the seat tracks for the pax side only as well. Will ship UPS.
  5. jjfugler

Factory backup camera ford emblem

Where are you at with this? I was just curious if I could install a rear view camera in my 90 Bii with the display inthe mirror.....
  6. jjfugler

Found! Bucket seats for 97 xlt

I have some all electric I pulled from an explorer for my Bii but decided to keep what I have (wiring nightmare). Would love to sale them to someone in need. Located in Baton Rouge, but I also have a place in Grapevine and can get them there as well. If you want them I can get them to the...
  7. jjfugler

Bronco II Headliner Replacement

Jacksonville Florida? Does getting it to Birmingham AL help? Or Savannah Ga?
  8. jjfugler

I bought a donor and it had a better one in it. I really want this other one gone and to someone who can use it. Where are you located? I’m in Baton Rouge but travel quite a bit so could get it to you or close to you depending on your location.
  9. jjfugler

I have added DynaMat to my bare roof and will add DynaMat and DynaLiner to my floor once I pull the carpet. Good luck with the headliner board. If you need a replacement I have one spare.
  10. jjfugler

For Sale 1989 2.9l engine, computer, wiring harness

I have one already pulled from an 87 2.9l auto, ready to ship for $100 pls $15.50 for the flat rate shipping box.
  11. jjfugler

Parts wanted

I have one and will ship from 70706. From an 87 auto 2.9L
  12. jjfugler

Wanted Bronco II passenger seat bracket.

Have and will ship from 70706.
  13. jjfugler

Wanted AC/Heater Box for 1988 Ranger

got an 87 laying around
  14. jjfugler

Wanted 1st Gen Ranger or Bronco II Patch Panels

When I get to scrapping my B2 I will cut out for ya.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad