• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Jimmyzee

1. Help who can help me with my clutch on a 03 for ranger??

Wow I wish I knew what if anything is happening do I just wait???
  2. Help who can help me with my clutch on a 03 for ranger??

So I'm in the right place I just need to wait?
  3. How to adjust my NON ADJUSTING CLUTCH

I sure wish I knew if someone was reading what I'm putting down. Sorry new to this
  4. How to adjust my NON ADJUSTING CLUTCH

Ok here is the whole deal I BOUGHT A NON ADJUSTING CLUTCH kit for my 2003 Ford ranger Ok so I open the box and the first paper I pull out said IMPORTANT CLUTCH ADJUSTMENT INFORMATION. EVERYTHING ON MY NEW THROW OUT BARRING IS WHERE IT SHOULD BE IF I DID THE ADJUSTMENT . In other words the...
  5. I did go in ask a mechanic and it got froze my last question is sitting there and won't send

I did go in ask a mechanic and it got froze my last question is sitting there and won't send
  6. Are you hear now to answer my question??

Are you hear now to answer my question??
  7. Jim are you there to ask a question

Jim are you there to ask a question
  8. How do I get someone to reply to my question??

How do I get someone to reply to my question??
  9. How to adjust my NON ADJUSTING CLUTCH

I wish I knew what I was doing cause I can't get anyone to reply
  10. How to adjust my NON ADJUSTING CLUTCH

IM TRYING TO GET SOME HELP WITH THIS OXYMORON CLUTCH CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE??
  11. Help who can help me with my clutch on a 03 for ranger??

Help help can someone tell me they can hear me now?? I keep posting and no body is replying am I doing something wrong??
  12. 2003 ford ranger 4 cl clutch and pressure plate replacement

Hello im not sure if I posted that in the right place can anybody help me find where I can ask questions?
  13. 2003 ford ranger 4 cl clutch and pressure plate replacement

Hello folks herds my problem I just bought the clutch replacement kit. Its a SELF ADJUSTING CLUTCH HOWEVER. I'm a bit confused because the first thing I pull out is IMPORTANT CLUTCH ADJUSTMENT INFORMATION Now if Thats not an oxymoron ( not as good as I ALWAYS DO THAT SOMETIMES) listen close...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad