• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jimmy3970

1. jimmy3970

5 Tires 4 Sale

I have 5 Hercules 195/60r14's-RadialG/T Tires 4 Sale. 4 of 5 Tires have 75-80% Tread left on them & The Fifth Tire has 100% Tread on it. You can contact me on here or by e-mail at jimmy_30_99@yahoo.com. I'm asking $150 for all 5 of them or make an offer on them. Jimmy3970
  2. jimmy3970

How To Get Lifted FrontEnd Lower By 1"

Hello Fellow Members, I'm Jimmy3970 & I have a 1985 Ford Ranger xlt. I did a V8 & Tranny Swap a few Months ago. I Lowered the Ranger Yrs ago & when I did My V8 & Tranny Swap I did a 3" Body Lift on the Ranger to have room for the V8 & Tranny & AC & My Aircleaner so that when I close My Hood My...
  3. jimmy3970

Paint or not to Paint The Ranger

Hello Fellow Members, I'm Thinking of RePainting My Ranger from Charcoal Gray To A Dark Blue & Take off My Front & Back Visor to have the Ranger back to somewhat stock looking & Lower the FrontEnd 1 inch & leave the back alone. All Thought is welcome by all. You can view My Ranger Pictures by...
  4. jimmy3970

Oil Fliter Location Leak

Hello All, Need help on Why ? on the bottom of my oil filter location kit from summit racing there is fresh oil around rings i guest. As I can see that there is no oil around the lines on top of the oil filter location kit. Can anyone tell me why I have oil around the rings that are on the...
  5. jimmy3970

Gear Ratio for 85 Ranger

Hello All, I have a question about Gear Ratio in my 85 Ranger. I just put in a 302 v8 engine with a c-6 tranny & I need help with Gear Ratio in my Rear End. Can I keep my Rear End I have now or do I need a different Rear End for my Ranger with a 302 & a c-6 tranny. Right now i know i have low...
  6. jimmy3970

jimmy 's 85 Ford Ranger

Hello All, Here is my 85 ford ranger post v8 engine swap & c-6 tranny & body lift & etc..... Hope you like. Will post after swap pix's when the truck is done. Jimmy Steiner Lake of the ozarks, Missouri

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad