• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Jim Henderson

1. Jim Henderson

Just a pic or two.

Mounting up the rear winch , hoping to get it all finished up before I go moose hunting . :icon_welder:
  2. Jim Henderson

Opening morning Bull

Hey guys , opening morning yesterday for our bow season here in Alberta and my elk hunt was over in 30 minutes ,,, the Ranger hauls out another fine bull !!! :yahoo: :headbang: :icon_hornsup:
  3. Jim Henderson

Transfer Case not working !!

Got it all buttoned up for now till I can find a better set up , took a while but it will work for now. :icon_thumby:
  4. Jim Henderson

Done and tested , took a bit longer then I expected , yes I have a few choice words for 12 piont bolts ,,, and T-30 bits , but it's finished , all but the shifter boots and skid plate , but I tested it and its a good one !! :headbang:
  5. Jim Henderson

Was a little disappointed this evening , wanted to get into a lake that is pretty tough to get into , and when I got out and locked my hubs , and pushed the 4X button on the dash the light comes on but it's defiantly not in 4 wheel drive and couldn't get it into 4 lo . Knowing there was a...
  6. Jim Henderson

Just a pic or two.

Not a lot going on , got the new 10,000 lb Smittybuilt winch , and changed out my coils , ,, took out the F-150 springs and put in the Skyjackers ,,, it sure smoothed out the ride!!
  7. Jim Henderson

Spring level or Spacers?

I am running a 94 and went to F-150 springs and 1 1/2 of washers to give me the lift I was looking for. This is before the front end alignment . :yahoo:
  8. Jim Henderson

Having a good summer ,,, and a junk Couger RX 7

Hey all ,,, hope everybody has been having a great summer so far , doing a ton of mudding , fishing , and R&R ,,,, and just generally having a good time . I picked up a scrap mid 90's Cougar RX 7 , and was wondering if anyone ever tried a 4.6 L swap into a Ranger ???? Give me all your do's...
  9. Jim Henderson

Just a pic or two.

Got out to do a little more mudding ,,, had a blast and now have a reason to go with a bigger winch ,,, which means probably re-fabing my bumper .:icon_welder:
  10. Jim Henderson

Just a pic or two.

Went fishing last night , as always here in Alberta the fishing was slow , but getting into the lake was 90% of the fun ! :D
  11. Jim Henderson

Just a pic or two.

Was out on the trap line with my sweetie for a hot dog roast , and a little more wheeling , a beautiful day , with some good company.
  12. Jim Henderson

Just a pic or two.

Finally after 2 1/2 months of building , I got to go stress test her. was a blast and now I gotta go buy shares at the car wash!!
  13. Jim Henderson

Just a pic or two.

Bumper all mounted up!
  14. Jim Henderson

Slave cylinder line blew off !

here is the end I am talking about , and not too sure if there is supose to be a O ring in there or not ,,,, any and all searches lead no where ,,, I circled the roll pin that worked it's way out allowing the entire line to release from the slave cylinder ,,,,, if you haven't ever had this...
  15. Jim Henderson

Slave cylinder line blew off !

Well , I've been working so hard on my truck for the past 2 1/2 months and today was the day to put it to the test. Had a trip all planned out , me and a couple buddy's heading up to the slide and get some great wheeling in. I should mention that through most of my build I was able to keep...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad