• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Jfive

1. Jfive

Toyo tk5 to M5OD?

Have a 84 ranger 2.3 wanting to put a later 5 speed in. I have a 91 trans and a new clutch and slave already. Will the clutch hydraulics Work. I can cut a hole for the shifter.
  2. Jfive

Buying A Shotgun

Mossberg makes the Maverik 88 also, which is a cheaper version of the Mossberg 500. I'm pretty sure that it's parts are interchangeable. I am looking at one of the three myself. I'd like a semi auto possibly, but can't find a reasonable one that doesn't have bad history.
  3. Jfive

Once Fired Brass

I'd like to get my hands on some 300 win mag brass, and some .204 ruger, and some .280 rem.
  4. Jfive

Lets see your camping vehicles!

I did this just to move it one time. I have a dodge 2500 cummins, and a 79 f150 with a modded 400 and a C6 that I normally would use.
  5. Jfive

need help deciding

For long range you want a bullet with the highest B.C. Usally that means a heavier bullet. I'd look for one thats close to .6?? I know Berger VLDs are about the best. You also want to see what grain bullet your gun likes. One guy might have luck with 168, another 180. You just have to...
  6. Jfive

need help deciding

Guns I would buy by brand: Ruger, Marlin, Remington, Savage, Howa, Remington, and Thompson Center. Models I would buy for a good starter gun by each of these. Ruger all american, marlinX7(theres actually a few different ones), Remington 700 or the new 783!, Savage (110,111,116,10,stevens...
  7. Jfive

bought a savage .270, advice?

I'd try and find some remington core loc bullets. 130gr or 150. I use a .270 and I have just bought all the stuff to reload long range rounds for it. I am going with 140gr nosler accubonds, and berger vld hunting. Got some brass primers, 4831 and rl22 powder. Can't find some of the other...
  8. Jfive

2000 to 2001 2.5 swap

Should be. 2001s that have the duratec are 2.3s. What ya gonna do with the extra 2.5. I need parts off one.
  9. Jfive

how to make a 4 banger faster?

This video was made just for me! so i'll share it with you. What your duratec could be like? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S06uyxJpwJ8
  10. Jfive

Who has done a 351w with a C6 or E40D transmission?

Wondering who has done it, and how much hammering, or mods need to be done to the firewall. I am doing a swap this summer, and have a baby C6 right now, but might try to get a E40D, which is basicly a C6 with overdrive.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad