• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by JerrysRanger

1. 2WD RANGER LIFT

So I bought a max trac supsension for my 2WD 05 Ranger to give it more of an aggressive look. I have 2 4 inch lift spindles for the front and 2 2 inch lift shackles for the back. I took it to my guy and he said I needed new shocks and a sway bar. What size shocks would I need? What are good...
  2. Tire Help

I’m honestly just look for a cheaper, quality set of tires that would fit my truck but I don’t know what I can fit with the lift.
  3. Tire Help

I have a 4 cylinder engine I don’t off-road crazy amounts but I do from time to time, I drive mostly in the mountains on northern New Jersey not too much on the highway. I was thinking black since that would look good on my truck.
  4. Tire Help

I got a 4 inch lift kit for my 2005 2wd Ford Ranger, what is a quality set of black tires I could get and what size should I look into?
  5. Stabilitrak and help

Was wondering if my 2005 Ford Ranger 2WD has stabilitrak or not? Wanted to make sure before I lifted it. And is there any other truck mods that could turn my little white truck into a meaner newer truck?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad