• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

jerkyboyxiii's latest activity

• jerkyboyxiii reacted to rusty ol ranger's post in the thread Insanity.... with Haha Haha.
    https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/99868171 13k? For this?! It looks like its full of ebay parts and then ran into a tree...
  • jerkyboyxiii reacted to sgtsandman's post in the thread belt length with Like Like.
    Keep us posted in case you still need a measurement or a brand and part number.
  • jerkyboyxiii replied to the thread belt length.
    Thanx, serge! I ordered a motorcraft belt w my new tensioner that said it was for ac applications. Free returns in case it’s wrong.
  • jerkyboyxiii reacted to sgtsandman's post in the thread Grease cap with Like Like.
    If your bearings are like mine, they are a sealed unit pressed into a hub assembly that bolts onto the knuckle. So, unlike the RWD...
  • jerkyboyxiii posted the thread belt length in 4.0 Liter Forum.
    Yes, I used the search button, but was unable to find what I needed. My idler pulley grenaded and damaged my belt. I cant read anyhing...
  • jerkyboyxiii replied to the thread Grease cap.
    Thanx for the reply, gents. Guess it's a dust cap to which I was referring. It just looks funny bc I'm not running center caps.
  • jerkyboyxiii reacted to pjtoledo's post in the thread Grease cap with Like Like.
    '01 4x4s don't have grease caps you should have "live" front hubs where a stub axle sticks out and has a large nut securing it. there...
  • My 01 ranger is 4x4 and has no grease caps over the center of the hubs in the front. Anybody know what size these are or have a part...
  • How many cats it got? If it has one in front I might just make that one sneeze

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad