• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Jensentp

1. No start

Sort of. It was the pcm. I ordered a new one programmed for the truck and now I have spark, where I had none prior. BUT I have to tow it to the dealer, the pcm and pats modules are not synced so it won’t fire the injectors. I’m on vacation right now so I hope to get time to tow it next week.
  2. No start

We me - unusual is the common . Massive black cloud lives over my head
  3. No start

Double checked my work by running the pulse check , no there is no pulse light on any of the wires, this truck is one hiccup from the scrap yard!
  4. No start

Ok the ether was not help but worth a try. I rang all three ground wires to the pcm 26,52,78. All three were good. The cel light is acting exactly as it should. Still no codes. The cam synchro I think would throw a code but not sure. So I think I’m down to a pcm? Any other suggestions before I...
  5. No start

I have a 1999 ranger with a 3.0l 5 speed. 156,000 miles. The other day it stalled in the drive through and after waiting several minutes it did start again but died a final death on the way home. My scanner originally pulled codes of p0351,p0352,p0353 abc channels of coil failed. I was able to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad