• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jdk

1. 91 Super cab 4.0 muffler

the truck is also 4x4. The tail pipe broke off the muffler, no big deal. Its all stock, and is too quiet for me. I want to put on a cherry bomb and my local auto parts store does sell them. I was wondering what ID or OD i need to get when i pick up the cherry bomb. Thanks guys. jdk
  2. Valve cover question

note: i posted this in the 4.0 fourn as well because i wasn't sure which forum was apropriate ok heres the deal. I have a 91 ranger with a 4.0 the valve covers are rusted out and leaking real bad. I was wondering if mid-late 80's 2.9 vavle cover will swap out on the 4.0 i have a few pairs of...
  3. Valve cover question

ok heres the deal. I have a 91 ranger with a 4.0 the valve covers are rusted out and leaking real bad. I was wondering if mid-late 80's 2.9 vavle cover will swap out on the 4.0 i have a few pairs of those. thanks jdk
  4. Sliding rear window

will a window out of an extended cab 93 go into and fit properly into a 91 extended cab? sorry if this isn't in the right fourm. jdk
  5. Push bar/ Grille Guard

i'm looking for one to put on my 1991 4wd. I andoking for something to put some extra lights on for those snowy michigan nights. Does anyone have one forsale r have link to a place where i can get one? i've been searching the internet for a week now with no luck thanks. jdk

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad