• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Jay'94

1. Jay'94

2015 Ford Bronco

Was searching around on the 2014-15 Ranger and found this! Yes! A possibility of a 2015 Ford Bronco!!! Come on Diesel!!! Anybody else seen anything else or anything floating around in testing anywhere!!! This would defiitely win out for me over the new Ranger. Even though I love the 2013 Ranger...
  2. Jay'94

Concealed Carry Pistol Thread

I carried 1911 variants from a variety of manufacturers over the years, never had one jam except on a range with other than ball ammunition. a 1911 variant being unreliable is usually a result of the operator limp wristing and not providing a solid platform. I know however have no need to carry...
  3. Jay'94

hunting and fishing is disgusting!

Anybody that doesn't think animals can hunt back, come on down to texas! I'll take you feral hog hunting! You don't kill it, they'll kill you!
  4. Jay'94

Government Motors continues ripping us off!

Government motors is at it again! :thefinger: Instead of finishing paying off their debt to taxpayers they're giving employees a bonus! :bawling: What a crock of BS! :thefinger: Just like the gov't, you owe them they're taking it. They owe you, you'll have to lose body extremities to get it...
  5. Jay'94

Wcb2

Well since I finally got my B2 I'm joining the Corral!!:yahoo: I've got a build thread in RBV under construct. So just going to put major things here. It was free from my Aunt & Uncle. 1987, 2.9FI, Dana28, 7.5, running boards, soaked interior, rust, dimes, pennies, some electrical problem (why...
  6. Jay'94

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

Free Stuff! :yahoo: I've been waiting 6 months to go to Walnut Creek to my Aunt & Uncle's to pick up my '87 B2 they gave me! I've no idea when it was park, but the tags expired in July '02. It was sitting up by the pond behind my Uncle's little barn. It's got some surface rust but generally...
  7. Jay'94

Turkey Bay February 5/6

After yesterday's event at TB, It's time to get another one scheduled!! How many can make it February 5 or 6th??? I'm done with the Army February 4th, signing out on Retirement vacation never to return! We can make it kind of a retirement trip!! :icon_thumby: :headbang: :yahoo: Who's down for...
  8. Jay'94

8.8 31 spline axle w/5.13 locker and c-clips

Alright all you experts out there! Ran into this one, what's everybody doing? Have a '99 8.8 31 spline explorer axle, all new seals, bearings, blah blah, and installed 5.13 gears (originally 3.55 open). Tried to put in a mini-spool (yeah whatever they're cheap) and couldn't get the c-clips back...
  9. Jay'94

Interco

Anybody heard any poop on Interco?? Last I heard was a month and a half ago that they had molds and another manufacturer was manufacturing and they were in soome kinda testing. Anybody heard anything resent??? Not that I ain't got two sets of 'em and neither one looking to wear out quick since I...
  10. Jay'94

Hip Replacement

probably more like 6 weeks.
  11. Jay'94

Hip Replacement

Everybody got jokes..:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:
  12. Jay'94

Hip Replacement

I wanted to get it done before I retired so the VA didn't send me to the local chop shop. Was way tired of the limp, the pain and feelin like hammered dog shit from a combo of lortabs, flexeril, tramadols.
  13. Jay'94

Hip Replacement

I asked for a 1/2" due to the leg was that much shorter. any more and I would have been "off camber".
  14. Jay'94

Hip Replacement

Oh boy here comes all the funny guys. What did I expect from a bunch of motorheads.. More like a ball end allen wrench in a bolt!! I don't keep a sense of humor this shit gonna drive me insane laid up in the bed!!!!
  15. Jay'94

Hip Replacement

procedure They cut the ball off the top of the femur. Drive a 4-6" spike down into the femur with a ball on top. Due to press fit, if femur cracks they put a metal cable tie around it and tighten down and let it fuse to bone, stays in. Take a grinder and "hollow out pelvis" then press fit or...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad