• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by James Fremont

1. 2019 Ranger Missing 2 of the 6 Bed Tie Down Brackets

Thanks for the clarification. That might be as well, I am sure I can find good use for the tapped M8-1.25 holes there in no time. Ideas are welcome, of course.
  2. 2019 Ranger Missing 2 of the 6 Bed Tie Down Brackets

So I see. Thanks for the info. Then, the factory should put dummy/filler bolts there... About the four tie-down hooks, I guess Ford has made it a permanent configuration since the year-long parts supply shortage problem can not be resolved. Can other 2020 Ranger owners confirm?
  3. Curve Control - under Co-Pilot360 Technology

Oops, yes, my bad. Corrected. Thank you.
  4. Curve Control - under Co-Pilot360 Technology

So, I guess the term ‘Curve Control’ is used to characterize the ‘Co-pilot 360’ functions, which is Ford’s marketing jargon for, well, Curve control. I am not surprised one bit by your finding (regarding the lane departure alert feature). I don’t trust these new technologies at all, not in...
  5. Curve Control - under Co-Pilot360 Technology

Hi all, I am one of those who read the literatures of a product I intend to buy - word-by-word and page-to-page. Especially those big ticket items… Listed as one of the Standard Features in the official Ford 2020 Ranger brochure is this thing called ‘Curve Control’. I don’t know if this...
  6. 2019 Ranger Missing 2 of the 6 Bed Tie Down Brackets

Hi all, I am an owner of a brand new 2020 Ranger XL, which I drove back from the dealer lot just 3 days ago. In fact this is my first Ford vehicle ever! It replaces the Toyota Tacoma I had for the last 22 years, couldn't be happier. Although this topic was originated more than a year ago by...