• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jakefyock88

1. serpentine belt

so how bad is it to change out the serpentine belt out on a 2008 ranger 3.0 auto w/ac never done one, got decent mechanical knowledge, is it much of a pain in the ass, will i need a certain tool for the tensioner to break loose, and if ya can think of anything else that could help me let me know...
  2. fords gotta step it up

the new colorado has a 5.3 option 300 hp and like 320 tqr, wheres the v8 option for the rangers or at least turbo the 4.0 as painful as it is for me to say the rangers the low man on the totem pole when you compare it to the other STOCK mid size trucks... praise be to ford bring the cyotee...
  3. need advice on my 08 ranger

ok so i got a 2008 ranger with the 3.0 5 spd auto all stock except for the intake i put a spectre cone filter in place of the box and pannel filter ( after the MAFS ) it has 60k on it ive been running synthetic in it since about 30k i really want to get the most life that i can out of my truck...
  4. 7.3 diesel ranger? why not

You know what id like to see a early 2000's international 7.3 inside a ranger why hasnt anybody done this. do they not realize how crazy fast that ranger would be for real id be freakin out at a stop light lookin foe the truck making that beautiful diesel enginesound and the light turns green...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad