• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jake122288

1. B2 and exporer coil buckets

are the bronco 2's (a 1989) and explorers (94 xlt 4 door) coil buckets the same or very similar?
  2. tranny, tcase problems?

well i posted b4 as my rear end issues...rebuilt the rear end and now the driveshaft wont spin...where as it did b4 i rebuilt the rear end (and i have ppl that will vouch for this) so im left to do some work in this area now.... how do i test my tranny, tcase, and torque converter???? is it one...
  3. leaf spring bushing questions?

Ok i have a 94 Explorer. and i replaced the shackles for the rear leaf springs...upon taking out the bolts that connect the shackle to the leaf spring, it pulled the whole bushing with it (inner metal sleeve and rubber) but left the outter metal ring of the bushings...how do i get this removed...
  4. Body Mounts On 94 Explorer!

well i was removing the body bolts to install my BL kit...and on the farthest two back (at the back hatch) i ended up with this i looked under the truck where the bushings are and unlike the side ones (front floorboad and behind rear seats...i cant really see a bracket or anything that would...
  5. 3" body lift help

I ordered a used Performance accessories 3" BL kit (kit # 793) and i went ahead and downloaded and printed off the install instructions from performance accesories. but it doesnt specify which brackets are for what. im sure i'll feel dumb after someone tells me but i guess i'd rather feel dumb...
  6. been having rear end problems finally tore it apart

to start this off my explorer will only drive about 3 mph at about 3500 rpm...i've been told tranny issues i believe its rear end issues it i have a 94 ford explorer xlt with the ford 8.8 with 3.73 ratio and limited slip.... driveshaft would spin when in gear but not move truck...in neutral the...
  7. lifting my 94 explorer

i wanna swap the rear end setup to a spring over axle setup versus the axle over spring set up. how much lift will this give my rear end and what can/should i do to lift the front to level it out. it still has the stock setup up front?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad