• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by irishfan84n

1. irishfan84n

Sunroof in 01 Ranger Regular cab!!

I was just wondering if anyone would know where the best place, or wesite would be to get a sunroof for a 01 Ford Ranger regular cab. Has anyone done this before, is it a good idea, and do they work well, and how much do you think!!! Thanks everyone!!:icon_welder:
  2. irishfan84n

Chip for a 2.5L

thanks for the help everyone!!! I will think about what i should do!!
  3. irishfan84n

Oil Change/Hard Start

I think it is usually 4 1/2 to 5 in my ranger 2.5 and I think it is the same for the 2.3, but always remember to fill up the oil filter before you put the new one on so you dont get a dry start!! Hope this helps
  4. irishfan84n

2001 for ranger 2.5L

Does anyone know what the best exhaust would be for someone like me with a 2.5L engine?? I just dont know that much about exhaust. I have single exhaust right now. Thanks for the help!!!!!
  5. irishfan84n

2001 2.3 ranger problems

I do know that in some trucks the diagnostic plug runs off of the cigarette lighter fuse, so check that fuse and then see if it will work! I hope that helps!!
  6. irishfan84n

01 ranger 2.5L can you turbo it or beef it up??

I have a 2001 ford ranger 2.5L 2wd and I was wondering if there was any way to turbo it or beef it up and give it more horsepower???? Please help
  7. irishfan84n

2001 for ranger 2wd stock!!!

I acquired a set of 30x9.50R15LT tires and was wondering if anyone would know how much if any lift I would have to do to my truck?? I dont have a lot to spend on this so I am looking for the best I can get for the least amount of money! Thanks everybody!!
  8. irishfan84n

2001 for ranger 2wd stock!!!

I acquired a set of 30x9.50R15LT tires and was wondering if anyone would know how much if any lift I would have to do to my truck??
  9. irishfan84n

Taking out the seats in my Ranger!!!

I was getting ready to take the 60/40 seats out of my 01 ranger to convert them to buckets and noticed that a T60 is too big and a T55 is just a hair too small?? Do they make a T57 because if they did i think it would be perfect! Let me know please???
  10. irishfan84n

Chip for a 2.5L

Please if anyone knows anything that would give me a little more boost weather it be nos or whatever?? Please help!!!
  11. irishfan84n

Chip for a 2.5L

Does anyone know how to get more power out of a 2.5L, possibly a chip or exhaust or something I can do so I don't have to swap out the engine??? Please help!!!!!
  12. irishfan84n

power out of a 2.5

That is a good question I have an 01 Ranger 2wd 2.5L as well its and automatic and I was curious about what I could do to get more power out of it as well??

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad