• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

ireallydontcare's latest activity

• ireallydontcare
    ireallydontcare replied to the thread Hit a deer.
    Dang that's too bad I'm all the way in texas. Thank you for offering it though.
  • ireallydontcare
    ireallydontcare reacted to mtnrgr's post in the thread Hit a deer with Like Like.
    I have a grille that you can have if you want it. Rather see it put to use then it go into the trash.
  • ireallydontcare
    Got the headlight and turn signal put in. Definitely gonna get another headlight though, the one I got was an aftermarket brand TYS...
    • IMG_20210227_153159920.jpg
    • IMG_20210227_153208010.jpg
  • ireallydontcare
    What's your location?
  • ireallydontcare
    Alright y'all, got me some parts! The junkyard was having a $20 bucket sale today. I got a headlight, turn signal, 3 brand new 9007...
  • ireallydontcare
    ireallydontcare reacted to 97RangerXLT's post in the thread Hit a deer with Like Like.
    lookng at your damage again in the light of day and better pics, it doesn't look like the header panel is *not* damaged, so yeah, a...
  • ireallydontcare
    ireallydontcare reacted to Dirtman's post in the thread Hit a deer with Haha Haha.
    True story, I got stopped by the coast guard one night in my boat for not having a working running light. I duck taped my cell phone to...
  • ireallydontcare
    ireallydontcare reacted to RonD's post in the thread Hit a deer with Haha Haha.
    Take off 2 wheels...............motorcycles only need 1 head light :) Actually just take off 1 front wheel, I believe Trikes only need...
  • ireallydontcare
    ireallydontcare reacted to Rick W's post in the thread Hit a deer with Haha Haha.
    Hey, if you just need the bare minimum On the first one, just make sure you use one of those new 600 lumen hypertough flashlights from...
  • ireallydontcare
    ireallydontcare reacted to RonD's post in the thread Hit a deer with Like Like.
    RED Ranger, we need that baby back on the road for sure, there are so few "finished" Rangers on the road now, I see all these others...
  • ireallydontcare
    Thanks y'all for the kind words and great input. Here some more pictures of the damage for your viewing pleasure! I priced aftermarket...
    • IMG_20210225_073259907.jpg
    • IMG_20210225_073305335.jpg
    • IMG_20210225_073311765.jpg
    • IMG_20210225_073315932.jpg
  • ireallydontcare
    Alright y'all so I needed headlight housings to begin with but now I can't really put if off. Which brand do y'all recommend.
  • ireallydontcare
    Well y'all I hit a deer in my 97 tonight. The truck took it like a champ. I was probably going about 60 when I hit it. My main concern...
    • wreck.jpg
    • wreck2.jpg
  • ireallydontcare
    ireallydontcare reacted to holyford86's post in the thread CB setup in my 97 with Like Like.
    Tuned Galaxy DX949 on the lower dash and a Wilson 2000 antenna in my 86
  • ireallydontcare
    ireallydontcare reacted to Shadowrider6661's post in the thread CB setup in my 97 with Like Like.
    I also installed two double USB charging ports (a 2.5 & a 3.0), two socket ports and of course, A cigarette lighter. I figured that...