• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Initialjoe

1. Initialjoe

Speedometer Old to New

SO I read most of the "How the speedometer works" and "Speedometer problems" threads and was able to figure out a lot. When I bought my 1994 Ranger, it had a transmission from a newer model Mazda truck in it. I recently replaced the clutch assembly and saw the speedo cable just dangling there...
  2. Initialjoe

Power Steering not working...leave it?

When I bought my truck earlier this year the Power steering wasn't working. However, at that time the brakes and transmission were a larger issue so I have taken care of those issues and have finally gotten the truck running right. I have been running without power steering for at least 2000...
  3. Initialjoe

Pilot Bearing NEED HELP

So I was just pulling out the transmission this evening to do a clutch job when I came across a problem with the pilot bearing. I couldn't find it. I have a new one and know where to press it in so i tried but it only goes in a little ways before stopping (See pictures). I thought maybe the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad