• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by igiveup

1. 2012 F150 fog light mod

Hello all. When I had my 2011 Ranger I wired up my fog lights to stay on with the high beams. Has any one done this to the 2012 F150? Any ideas where I can find this info? I have been searching the web for some bit. igiveup
  2. Rewie XFM Antenna

Hello I have a 2011 Ranger and I would like to rewire the XFM antenna to a stand alone unit. So what I want is use the truck OEM with my stand alone unit. Has anyone tried this yet? Lets hear your ideas on this. I have no problems rewiring it, just want it to look good. The reason I did not...
  3. 2007+ Ford Ranger Fog Light Modification did not work for me

Hello I did this last nite to my truck. http://www.therangerstation.com/Magazine/spring2009/foglight_mod.htm and it did not work the first time. I had to leave the brown wire conected. As soon as I reattached the brown wire the lights worked perfect. Any one else had this problem? Could...
  4. My 2011 FX4 Ranger

Hi all I just pick this jem up last nite from the dealership. Fully loaded FX4 Ranger with a 5 speed manual. I love my new truck. If anyone one whats to buy 2 B2s or a 88 Stang drop me a line. I have no room for them. igiveup
  5. Show your 08 or newer 4X4 Ranger Lifted

Hello As some of you know I am looking for a FX4 or Sport 08 or newer. Show me what you have so I can copy. Out of 30 od them I have only found one that was stick. igiveup
  6. Show your 08 or newer 4X4 Ranger

Hello As some of you know I am looking for a FX4 or Sport 08 or newer. Show me what you have so I can copy. Out of 30 od them I have only found one that was stick. igiveup
  7. Difference between 08-09 FX4 and Sport 4X4

Hi all I am looking at 08-09 Sport 4X4 and the FX4. What are the major differences are? igiveup
  8. Gravity bleed clutch

Hello Can you gravity bleed a clutch? I just want to put new fluid in. Its a 88 B2. igiveup
  9. 5 speed wont shift

Hello I have a 88 B2 with a 5 speed in it. When the cold hit a couple of weeks ago I lost 1,2,5 and reverse. Now that its above freezing it shifts good. Not sure if its a fm145 or fm146. Any ideas? This will be my first 5 speed that I have worked on. Also the clutch might be going if...
  10. TRS on Trucks

Hello Hey Jim your site was just talked about on Trucks on Spike TV. igiveup
  11. Ford brake controllers for 06 F150

Hello I was thinking of getting a used Ford brake controller for my 06 F150. It works with Anti sway and ABS on the truck. So I called Ford since they have to turn it on in ECM. For 5 minutes of work they want $130-$240. What a rip off. Its hard to buy Ford parts when they charge that much to...
  12. Bigger tires

Hello My 85 has stock suspension. Will 31s fit under? If not what do I have to do for 2" body lift? Will I need to extend any thing? igiveup
  13. Edmonton Ab. Jan 30 2010

Hello Any body want to go and play in the snow on Jan 30? It will across from walmart and 184st. It starts at Noon. igiveup
  14. My new B2

Hello I just got another B2. It an 88 2.9l speed with a 1350 transfer case. Comes with a winch, Air Ride air bags and other goodies. Here are some pics. Future plans are to rip apart the 88 and transplant it into the 85. igiveup
  15. Different years of valve sizes (4.0l)

Hello On my 97 heads I have 1 burnt valve. I have some 90-93 heads and I'm wondering if the valves are the same size? igiveup

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad