• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Iceman21

1. STUPID F****** bronco 2

I have spent so much on this freaking bronco and im so done... I just replaced the clutch not even 5,000 miles on it just put new trans in 1,200 miles ago Now clutch isn't fully disengaging im so pissed I cant shift and im so Tired of this peice of shit. What the hell is wrong The master...
  2. Gettin real sick of this..

Facts: 87 bronco 2 2.9/fm145/bw1350 I just had my trans rebuilt this spring, and last night it bit the big one on me. I started my bronco up and drove 5.6 miles going through all gears and everything was perfectly normal. As I slowed down from highway speeds I shifted into 2nd, and had a...
  3. Np203 to np205 swap bolt in swap???

Blew my 203 up behind my th350 and 350... Swapping in a np205... I have the adaptor an coupler... Bolt in swap? Driveline? 89 k5 7" suspension lift slip yoke drivelines front and rear
  4. 87 bII broken rear driveline

Hey I broke the "pop can and toothpick" style rear driveshaft on my 87... I have an 84 b2 that has a fresh drive line (orv, parked for winter) but its the slip yoke shaft with the double u joint up on the case... Can I just swap the drive lines? The 87 is my DD and snow is here And I can't run...
  5. Have 5.0 swap questions

I have a 80's something 302/c6 combo out of a station wagon. It's carbed. The c-6 is 2wd... I have an 84 b2 I wanna swap it into. What t-case would bolt up, and something I havnt seen anywhere is what DRIVE LINES do you use..?? I just need info
  6. 302 header blow off/dead engine

Hey I just got a 81 f-150 with a 89 mustang cobra 302 gt engine swap in it, it was mean as hell on the way home, however it did have a header leak (missing two bolts) no big deal right, just some loud clickin? WRONG. The header managed to blow off on that end and slowly kill the engine... No...
  7. Need help!!!!

Got the bolts out of my valve covers but can't get them out with all the wiring mess and throttle crap, does anyone have a video or can just tell me what to do, I'm stuck here and don't know where to take the next step!! Please some advice if you got any! This is the last thing holding my sas'd...
  8. Valve cover removable Annoyences

84 2.8 bronco 2. Attempted to pull the valve covers off... Got the bolts out but the damn wiring and other annoying crap are in the way, how do I do this?? In my backyard... I need the wiring mess and also the crap on driver side to get the covers off to fix the gaskets
  9. OKanogan county wheelin partners

Is there anyone in or around oKanogan county who would like to go wheelin? Or know of any good wheelin spots?
  10. Dana 30 SAS questions

Hey everyone, I just finished my SAS and I can't post pics from my phone don't have tapatalk. But anyway, I got every thing in... XJ 6.5" lift springs and 2" pucks with a bronco2/xj spring pack in the rear. All together ir's about 10" of lift and it's 33" from rockers to the ground. So to the...
  11. 84 Bronco 2 Dana 30 sas

NeeD help with this... The steering is janky... Would appreciate a parts list... And instructions... I'm really new to the sas but 1.25 Dom tie rod with Chevy 1 ton tie rod ends and some sort of track bar.. I think I need to redo my long arms too... Anyway any help is welcome! :icon_confused:
  12. Bronco 2 Dana 30 sas STUCK!!!

Bought another guys project and it's bad. The long arms need redone and the steering is janky! Any advice/help Is appreciated! The knuckles in the d30 are bent HELP. Please. :icon_hornsup:
  13. 84 Bronco 2 sas'd Dana 30

Hey guys, got a d3o swap on a bronco two... Need some advice on it... Steering isn't solid and the track bar is broke, my long arms ugly and bent.. Picked up a "given up" project. :headbang:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad