• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by hytwr1

1. 2006 pioneer radio LCD backlight

Hello all, I have a 2006 FX4 with the Pioneer cd stereo that uses LCD vs LED for the display. The background does not light up. Is there a bulb in these or is it a board issue? This photo was shot at night with a flash but normally after dark you can't see the display. I am just curious what...
  2. 2006 evap canister hose connector

So I need to remove the EVAP canister on my daughter's 06 to replace the cross member. How do you disconnect the hose from the canister? Quick connect tool or something else? Thanks
  3. 2006 FX4

Hmm. From what we are finding there is no aftermarket kit for these which seems really strange. It has one we assume is factory even though it is just hanging, but not all of the pins are getting voltage. No left turn. Rather than try to chase down all the wiring along the frame rail we are...
  4. 2006 FX4

Hi guys, We are looking for a trailer wiring harness to connect to a 2006 FX4. Hopkins shows one that fits Mazda B series that year and Rangers up to 99. I was under the impression they are the same truck so wondering what is different? Has anyone had any luck trying to install wiring on...
  5. caster adjustment bolt

So while in for alignment the shop broke the caster adjustment bolt on the RH control arm of my 2000 4x4. They are telling me the control arm will have to be replaced. Are these caster screws studs cast into the arm or just a bolt through the arm? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad