• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by huntin_muddin_91

1. So Were Ya Buyin Ur Ring Gears?

Out wheelin i here a click soon a few clicks then no tire movement. long story short front end wiped the teeth clean. so heres wat im runnin its the 70's bronco high pinion 44 (which needs a 60 or i wouldnt be on here) got yukon gearing runnin 5.13 ratio, being the ratio has been in the truck a...
  2. Timing jumped?

So a lil wile ago i had the truck out for a ride jumped on it to get in traffic (a lil hard) and... cough cough sputter... whaaaaaaa then second and third did the same i pull over and she died...?!?!? try cranking it maybe a cough but nothin i got my buddie to pull me home threw rush hr traffic...
  3. Got fuel got spark, got no running going on?

Got a 93 fullsize chevy 2500, 350 tbi w/ a 5 sp. got the truck recently for work and haulin, i bought it understanding it was runnin goofy figured it was somthin dumb. It would miss and lurch going any speed push the clutch in to stop and it would fall on its face not every time but mostly but...
  4. Wellsville oh. May be closing

Yup another one down the shidder was there last weekend still open but clean coal bullshit company may be buyin it just figured any one that goes there might wanna check this out www.wellsvilletrails.com work on trucks not computers link prob wont work but type it in your browser its in the...
  5. engine ping

so got the ranger done few weeks ago been workin kinks out of her. I heard a pinging goin on preety radical one but she was drinkin year old gas ran her bout dry put fresh 87 in still the same thing... ok. threw 92 or 93 in w/ octane boost and dam near knocked it out, except when under slight...
  6. dana 60 and 54" boggers question

Buddies run all rockwells on their trucks their sittin on bout 6 foot of tractor tire w/ big blocks turnin them i like the strength of RW but one axle weighs round 900# then add tire weight and RW's will let you know ur next weak link real quick... They twisted and snapped drive shafts went to...
  7. just had it running last week!!!

Long story short... i had the b*tch running a few days ago was a hair out of time but couldn tell till you cranked it to bout 4 grand But.. i dropped one of my brand new plugs cracked the porcelin and threw a preowned one in that i knew nothing about so could of been the problem so i shut it...
  8. fuel gauge ohms

i posted in electrical/gauges and no luck this is my typical forum so i figured id try here does any one know the ohm range on 91 ranger 4.0. im pretty sure its 73 empty/10 full i called summit tech to make sure one i like fits some kid tells me some 16/158 crap... i dont think thats even a...
  9. throttle actuator

This is prob a dumb question whats a throttle actuator? Chances are i prob seen one or delt w/ one but got a different term. asked the guy at auto zone which aint a good source he searched it and couldnt find it. Im askin cause im building an ignition system off a early model f150 (70s style)...
  10. starter clearence

any one starter clearence issues not on the frame rail but w headers got those junk heddmans that shoot straight into frame rail now my starter is to big its hittin my hedder its off a f150 w/ m5r2 tranny considered grinding down the journel for the bendix that hangs off the back of the starter...
  11. f150 mounts work?

V8 swap under way and i am on budget... not tight but wanna keep it tight as i can of course. So i got 4wd and long ago scored a deal on craigs list w/ compleate 2wd conversion. so im using my 2wheel frame pads i got a book from advance adaptors w part numbers and pics, long story short guy at...
  12. Please help! BUSHWACKER discontinued cut outs

OOOOOHHHH NOOOOOOO! ok bout to start v8 swap was gathering up fender flares for my 91 ranger, so i can get inspected as soon as it was done well my tires stick out almost 7 inches so "Cut outs" are my only choice w/ the coverage they give so i call around nobody got fronts finally one company...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad