• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by hunterleej

1. 1991 ranger front bumper replacement

will any undamaged 1991 ranger front bumper from salvage yard line up for the 4 bolts?
  2. spare tire rack

1991 ranger....the pic hopefully shows the screw hole just below the little post near the top....through this hole and then through one of the lug bolt holes on the rim goes a bolt that holds spare down....the hole has threads and I can't seem to find the needed bolt.....does anybody know the...
  3. gas pedal spring

1991 Ranger 4.0 ......bought for my grandson.......had it about a month and so far so good......we noticed the little spring like thing hanging from bottom of gas pedal...he thinks it has been like that the whole time he has had it......Question: Is it imperative that I get it fixed immediately...
  4. Head liner

91 Ranger........the headliner is gone and there is nothing up there but the spongy/foam stuff.......the spongy/foam stuff is not torn anywhere....wonder if an upholstery shop would cover it at a decent price?.....or is there a way I could do it myself...don't know if anybody has run into this...
  5. restoring shine to 91 Ranger

Is this a loss cause or is there a way to get back the shine on my newly purchased 91 Ranger? Thanks
  6. bed liner for 91 ranger

I'm new here so please bear with me......I recently bought a 1991 Ranger for my 16 year old grandson......runs pretty good and although it is kinda beat up, my grandson loves it....We think if we could find a bed liner for it, it would really help the looks......don't know whether to go after a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad