• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by huh?

1. huh?

The dumbest tools you "own".

11mm
  2. huh?

Anyone handy with chainsaws???

Possibly too much 2stroke oil in the mix. Try half ounce less per gallon gas.
  3. huh?

Heater hose routing, four way heater valve, 97 3.0 liter

Hi. Just parking some pictures from my phone here. I'll return after my dotter finishes watching KICKASS 2 on the desktop.
  4. huh?

Heater hose routing, four way heater valve, 97 3.0 liter

Hmmm.... Well... Is my face red. Can't figure out how to delete this duplicate thread I made by mistake.
  5. huh?

MAF readings leave me asking "huh?"

1997 3.0L manual trans/auto trans computer out of the blues my 97 3.0 starts bucking throughout the throttle range. the long term fuel trim for both banks would stay in the -10 to -25 range, depending on acceleration conditions. i originally was trying to trouble shoot using only fuel trim...
  6. huh?

need schematic info for my orion 280 gx

so my pull my amp out from under my seat cause those big speakers in the back work/no work/work/no work/work/no work....... i had opened up the amp previously and soldered a couple spots so i figured my shoddy work needed to be redone. it was still not no good so i glance around real quick...
  7. huh?

was auto, now manual, code for ecm replacement

1997 3.0 l has egr bought truck with automatic transmission that was no good. scored a 5-speed from a 2007 ranger. having read through a ton of threads, i believe the couple of minor issues i'm having will be resolved by getting the correct pcm for this application. however, i took a look at...
  8. huh?

clutch/brake pedal bracket removal made easy

now that i've gotten your attention with a baldfaced lie, i'm here to let anybody who is interested know that should you find yourself in the unfortunate circumstance of having to remove the bracket, there is a tool that will help take away 1% to 3% of the total pain involved...
  9. huh?

1997 ranger, 4.0l, 4R-55E radiator aneurysm

i just lost my original post that i've been working on for two hours or so. to make a long posting short and blah, blah, blah free: failure in radiator allowing water intrusion into transmission. previous to finding this out, i was informed and confirmed that no forward gear selection provided...
  10. huh?

any camry forums comparable to TRS forums?

my son who lives in rocklin, CA. and my daughter both own 1992 toyota camrys. i've looked for forums covering camrys but haven't yet found any that come close to the forums here at TRS. the characteristics i've developed an appreciation for here at TRS include, but are not limited to...
  11. huh?

1st gen/88 main headlight/ dimmer switch wiring diagram?

just got back from picking up my daughter from my sister-out-laws and took a moment to open my steering column. the wire i referred to in my previous post is the red/yellow one.
  12. huh?

huh?'s test

?
  13. huh?

87 2.9l ecm/sensor wiring questions

receiving a new ecm for my 87 2.9l man. tran. rwd in approximately 12 hours and i've read through several threads to help me make sure i'm installing it into safe(and otherwise correct) circuitry. the wiring was altered before my relationship with this truck started, and although i can follow a...
  14. huh?

HI from HI.

hello everyone, awesome site here. loads of knowledge to apply to the 88 2.0 my son gave me when he moved to CA. did the "throttle cable mod" a couple hours ago and I'm totally stoked with the results. thanks to all the contributors of information, and to the owner(s), staff, and other...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad