• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by huggyb1972

1. 94' Ranger project: Float me some green

I picked this little Ranger up this week as a cheeeeeep little truck to drive back and forth to work while I pay off a big old Dr. bill. Craigslist ad said 94 ranger $500. I guess I was the only guy who had actually called and showed up. I looked it over what a actual mess truck is all there but...
  2. How often do locked cams come up on 2.3s

I just bought a 94 ranger this week and it had cam bearing that froze the cam on the 3rd tower. You can replace the cam with engine in the truck by the way. Make sure you take the cam gear off first though. I had never saw a froze cam bearing on one of these motors before this one.
  3. Indiana RBV's

Hey there all haven't seen much on here from Indiana lately hope you all are doing well didn't seam like the fall meet panned out to well. Was there going to be a atempt at a spring meet this year? I am finnally getting to work on my old man 87' Ranger I can't wait to fire it up and drive it for...
  4. Fall jamboree nationals whos goin.

It's that time of year are any of you guys gonna be out there. I will be in the Bronco again this year.
  5. Dec. 3rd Toys 4 Tots At Badlands ORP

Taking the Bronco up there. Should be a good time. http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/
  6. Night run a Redbird Oct 22 5pm

I am planning on going this weekend my normal wheeling buds are tied up that weekend if anybody is looking for a excuse to wheel and doesn't like to wheel alone lets go run a couple trails and drink a couple brewskis afterwards. :icon_cheers: Email me at huggyb1972@gmail.com
  7. Haspin acres 4/30/11 spring run

Me and the guys will be there at park open a leave when we get tired or they kick us out which ever comes first.
  8. 92 explorer trans options

I have good running 92 2wd that looks terrible that I was think about putting a D44 out of a 79 f-150 in it and making it a woods truck. What would be the best option for a cheap trans swap that has a transfer case, or would divorce mount be a good option? I already have the axle and arms this...
  9. Huggyb1972's 87' Ranger 4x4 build

I have officially started my (and my wifes) Ranger Rebuild here is the General plan: 1. It will be Red 2. It will be 4x4 3. It will stronger than before 4. It will an automatic (probably) This is part of the before picture the cab that will be on it is not this one. 79 D44 hi-pinion full...
  10. Indiana Rangers/B2s Snow wheelin anyone?

I don't have my Ranger together but the Bronco is ready and rarrin. Anyone down?
  11. Dana 50 ifs from F250

I like the Idea of TTB it's a all Ford idea but I did SAS my FSB. My Ranger on the other hand will be a TTB setup but I have not set on which one but I am looking at air ride as a possibility due to lack of weight.
  12. 2.3l turbo ECM program code PJ yay or nay

Okay I have held on to parts for so long I have enough stuff in the garage and driveway to build a 2.3 turbo 4x4 Ranger. My question has been posted a well known Mustang forum and I didn't get a difinative answer yet. So what I want to know is the PJ program code ECM worth the trouble. Any of...
  13. Say halo to my Fullsize Fords

I am a Ford guy so it would be silly to drive anything else so here are my trucks these were both put together this year from the piles of parts I collected. They are not perfect but paid for. I just got the Bronco together so I had a good solid family 4x4 don't laugh at my paint I did this...
  14. Hello from Indy Ed and his 87' red short bed

I am new to the site but I have had a Ranger or 2 since I started driving in 88' I am getting ready to put my first one back together. As soon as I get the new to me chassis I can put my baby back together. I want to do a really light 4x4 with a turbo 2.3 and later stroked out to 2.5. I have...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad