• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Hotrods N Harleys

1. 1990 B2 Toy

This is me and my sons new toy. We just finished a 4" susp. and 3" body lifts. We add 35" BF mud terrains on A.R. 15x8 wheels. We also relocated the front brake lines, and swapped in Exploder rear springs. I have an 8.8 and a line on a good 5.0 for the next swap projects. I owe Thanx to alot of...
  2. Need more help!!

I just put a RC 4in lift on my 1990 B2, the instructions were very crude,but I followed them to the letter. My problem is that the front tires are at a horrible angle. They toe in at the bottom so bad that I can't hardly drive it. This is the first time I have ever messed with this kinda setup...
  3. Lift Help, With 90 B2

I am looking for some experienced help. My son just purchased a Rough Country 4" lift, a PA 3" body lift, and a set of Exploder rear leafs. Our problem is that we live an hour away from any good 4x4 shops, so when we start on this I just want to make sure we have everything we're gonna need. I...
  4. Front End Lift

This is my first thread, so please bare with me. Me and my son have a 90 B2 that we are trying to lift on a budget. I already have a 4" setup for the back via Exploder springs and rear shackles. What I was wondering is if I can just buy the parts separately to do the front, and if anybody knows...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad