• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Holden

1. Holden

Checklist / Prep for Removing 3” Body Lift? (Already has 4” Suspension Lift)

here are pics of with the 3" body lift, with no body lift and the 4" suspension lift and then with the suspension lift and new 31" tires
  2. Holden

Hey when I took my bed off I found the same thing with the broken cable, My bed hasn't flown off yet so I guess it's nothing to be toooooo worried about? ;)
  3. Holden

Sorry for the late reply! Everything went about as smooth as working on rusty trucks can go ;). I ended up cutting every single body mount off, they were rusted solid to all the weird flanges and stuff. The kit of hardware that I got from duff tuff didn't really have instructions on how...
  4. Holden

I ended up buying new hardware and bushings from Duff tuff, hopefully they all fit well🤞🤞. I was able to drill the heads of the bed bolts out pretty easily and now I’m getting ready to just take the whole bed off and cut off the remains of the bolts, unfortunately that also means dropping the...
  5. Holden

any news on taking it off? I started to prep and remove mine yesterday and everything is more rusted than I expected :cautious: I'm having a lot of trouble with the bed mounts coming out as they all seem to be corroded to the lift pucks. did you have trouble with this too?
  6. Holden

Wanted 1989 ranger body mounting hardware

Update: I just forked the money for new body bushings and mounting hardware from duff tuff, supposed to get here today so I'll let you guys know how it goes (y)
  7. Holden

yeah the more I try to find solutions the more tempting it is to buy the whole kit, probably will end up doing that
  8. Holden

I'm also getting prepped to remove my three inch body lift on my 89, and subsequently am going to add a 4 inch suspension lift, tell me how it goes! for the steering column I have been reading some body lift installation guides and I've seen some where they have a thing that lengthens it, I...
  9. Holden

1988 Ranger Bleeding the hydraulic clutch

That's good to hear! I recently had to replace my whole hydraulic system while I was replacing my clutch and all those goodies and bleeding it was a big fear of mine, luckily I was able to order the whole thing already bled and it didn't get any air in the system when I hooked it all up. I'm...
  10. Holden

Thanks a lot! This sure will :)
  11. Holden

Taking off the body lift but need the stock hardware, if you've got any sitting around or know what I would need to put one together it would be very helpful :)
  12. Holden

Trying to start a fun offroad build :)

Love the build! that's awesome, I would love to avoid blocks, is an add a leaf any good for offroading? or should I really just bust down and pay up for bigger leaf springs?
  13. Holden

Trying to start a fun offroad build :)

Hello from Utah! I bought an 4x4 89 ranger last November and have since then just cleaned it up a bit and made sure everything was running well. It has a three inch body lift that i really want to get rid of and install a four or six inch suspension lift. It seems like a bit of a hassle to take...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad