• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by HMFM Miller

1. HMFM Miller

Compression?

Any one know the cylinder compression for the 3.0? I have an 2003 ranger and Im chasing a misfire on one cylinder.
  2. HMFM Miller

Still lost, Danger ranger is in danger

So I have a 03 edge 4x4 auto with the 3.0l. Its had a rough idle and misfires/stumbles under power. It first threw a code on no.5 and i check the compression, plug etc and it looked good. I ended up swapping out the coil and fuel filter to no real improvement. It idle's rough but the big issue...
  3. HMFM Miller

ROUGH idle

03 Ranger EDGE 4x4 w/ 3.0l auto. So today my truck develops a rough idle but I had to go somewhere so I took off. Well 5 miles down the road its missing and knocking like a jehovah's witness. CEL flashing. Well I get it back to the house and get a code for mis fire on no 5. cylinder. I pull...
  4. HMFM Miller

Another O/d question

Hello Ranger station nation, Ive searched on here but wasnt able to find the exact answer. I have a 03 Edge, 4x4 with 3.0 auto tranny auto T case. About a month ago I was driving and the o/d light started flashing, truck drove fine and when I went to start it the next day no light. Ive drove...
  5. HMFM Miller

Ebay hubs?

Whats good ranger nation? So my 03 ranger 4x4 has some front end noise that increases at speed and turning. Pretty sure the bearings/hubs are wore out. Sitting on 160k on the original set. So here's my question has anybody tried the hubs off ebay like these? The moogs from advance auto are...
  6. HMFM Miller

Aftermarket tailights

Whats good ranger nation? So after an evening of some 4 wheeling I busted out a tail light and found some altezza smoke tail lights. The didnt fit perfect but after some modification they went right in. So as we know the stock 03 tail lights have a backup light and a one bulb for the...
  7. HMFM Miller

Bed liner on bumpers

Hello ranger heads First post here... My 03 ranger edge 4x4 has some solid scratches on the front and rear bumpers from off road activities. I read through a few posts on here but didnt really find the answer Im looking for. Does anybody have a spray on product they recommend? Im wanting...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad