• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Henry ford

1. Henry ford

Racing buckets mounted in 1991 ranger using bronco2 brackets cut to use as mounting points along with angle steele

Im pretty sure the four seat bolts that mount the seat sliders to the seat will go way before the angle and its not really doing anything other than bridging the gap between the bronco2 brackets cus i had to cut them in half so they would bolt down
  2. Henry ford

Racing buckets mounted in 1991 ranger using bronco2 brackets cut to use as mounting points along with angle steele

No there just some cheap ebay seats and i made the brackets from bronco2 brackets cus they were free and brought to me lol..and some adjustable angle
  3. Henry ford

1991 ford ranger dana44 ford9 swap Build pics

Finally got around to putn some seats mounting brackets together i dont have a welder at my house or the original seats so here i made some out of bronco2 brackets cut to fit then used angle steele nothing special but they work really good and sturdy
  4. Henry ford

picture of the day!!

Out for a hike with the bears lol...😧
  5. Henry ford

Photos of your car but from very far away

Wish i had palm trees and sun :cool:
  6. Henry ford

Hell yeah ill check it out (y)
  7. Henry ford

I like your truck also yours is mines blue brother is that the stock blue paint?
  8. Henry ford

Theres alot of stuff i missed or just dont have pics of also. tom woods driveshafts rebuilt 4.0 with alot of new parts aluminum racing radiator etc.new racing seats that im in the process of trying to get installed and i dont have the old seats so i dont have the original mounting brackets from...
  9. Henry ford

Those are 37/12.50/17 :headbang:
  10. Henry ford

:icon_welder:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad