• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Hawk1339

1. Hawk1339

EXCELLENT PDF wire diagram for cluster 92-93

An old thread but maybe someone might find it useful. I still have the document referred to in the conversation but I no longer have the website where it once was available. If anyone wants a copy, let me know, I can email it, or if there is somewhere to post it where anyone can get it.
  2. Hawk1339

Sector shaft leak

A leaking sector shaft seal seems to be a common problem on Ford worm & sector steering gearboxes. Mine was leaking so I undertook a rebuilding as described in this Tech Center article: http://www.therangerstation.com/Magazine/Fall2008/steering_box_rebuild.htm This is not too terribly...
  3. Hawk1339

Cooling line leak

I haven't owned an automatic transmission since 1972, so they're a strange animal to me. I took a quick look at a friend's 97 2.3 Ranger that was dripping something from the front of the engine compartment on the passenger side, and as best as I could tell in the fading daylight is that a...
  4. Hawk1339

Purchasing shackles/hangers

Sixteen winters did a number on the leaf spring hangers and shackles on my truck- one shackle disintegrated completely, the other is teetering. Time to replace. No local auto parts store could source these parts. The local Ford dealer wanted $230 plus tax for the kit- 2 hangers, 2 shackles...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad