• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by hartwrenches

1. timing adjust

Is there a way to advance the spark timing on a 94 2.3 with DIS, I understand you can advance the cam but that doesn't really change the ignition timing at least not on mine, only has crank sensor
  2. electrical

Does anybody remember in the early 90's fords when the alternator goes bad, it takes out the starter? I remember something about having to replace the battery, alt, and starter all close to the same time because of some kind of related failure.:icon_confused: I might be wrong and remembering...
  3. boost ratrio

how much does your compression raise compared to boost?:icon_confused: example 3 pounds boost takes 180psi compression to 190psi compression:headbang: I know the example is wrong, I just want to make it clear what I'm asking:icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  4. ford mazda

Are the ford 2.3l and the mazda 4 cylinder the same? My engine is getting a little tired along with the rest of the truck and I'm looking for build or rebuild options?:icon_confused: Does anyone know the actual compression of a healthy 2.3l in psi (like 120psi?)
  5. boost pressure, cam timing

I'm wondering if you have to change all the electronics on a NA engine even if its a small amount of boost?:icon_confused: Also I had my head milled when the valves were done and now the cam timing mark seems half a tooth off, I have no top end power, so I'm shifting out of 5th alot.:annoyed: I...
  6. Low power 2.3

I know 2.3's aren't power houses anyways but mines been doggy for awhile. I just changed the o2 sensor and that helped a lot, but its not 100%. Any ideas?
  7. fuel injectors

:buttkick:which injecters flow more the red/maroon or the grey tops
  8. fuel injectors

which injecters flow more the red/maroon or the grey tops

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad