• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by gw204

1. Door hinge pin and bushing for 2007+ Ranger

I've used those Dorman hinge pins on an F-150 before. The bushing are junk. They broke apart when I tried to press them into the hinges. On the second set, I ended up sticking the bushings in the freezer, opening the holes slightly and then heating the hinges to get them the expand ever so...
  2. NEED HELP! Replacing '02 Front Cats

I bet it comes apart fairly easily if you hack off the bolt heads and nuts with a cutoff wheel on a grinder/dremel.
  3. Best seats for a daily driver.

I've never found anything more comfortable than the seats in my '00 Cherokee.
  4. 2003 Mazda B3000 5spd Manual Problems

Get yourself an inexpensive bluetooth code reader. I have this one to work with a cheap Android tablet I got... https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005NLQAHS/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Then download the free Torque app...or pay the $5 for Torque Pro. The combination of those...
  5. 2003 Mazda B3000 5spd Manual Problems

Had a very similar problem in an '03 Suburban due to a bad O2 sensor. When cold and in open loop, it ran fine. As soon as it warmed up a bit, entered closed loop and began reading the O2s, it would start stumbling, pump black soot from the exhaust and the cel started flashing. I don't...
  6. 2003 Mazda B3000 5spd Manual Problems

Check engine light on and flashing? Any codes?
  7. Wanted OEM fuel pump for '01 - '03 Ranger/B-Series

Dang. Just saw your reply. Of course I ordered a new pump last night. If it doesn't work out I will let you know. Thanks.
  8. 3.0 Doesn't Get Up To Operating Temp After Coolant Flush

What part number did you end up with for the thermostat? Have you gone back and verified on Napa's website that you were given the correct temp? Since the issue appeared immediately after you put in new coolant and a new thermostat, I'm betting on the thermostat being bad or you just ended up...
  9. Never received title

Go to a body shop that specializes in classic trucks and ask them how they handle cab swaps.
  10. New member from MD

Wanted to take a quick second to introduce myself. My name is Brian and I just picked up a 2001 Mazda B3000 SE. She's a 5-speed, the body is pretty clean/straight, the interior is decent and she's got just under 109K miles. The seller told me the fuel pump went out this past December so I was...
  11. Wanted OEM fuel pump for '01 - '03 Ranger/B-Series

Just picked up an '01 B3000 with a bad fuel pump. Seller was asking little money for it so I rolled the dice. I know OEM pumps are the way to go, but I don't want to drop $300+ on a ? truck yet...and reviews on pretty much every aftermarket pump are less than stellar. So I was wondering if...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad